I got her number (GTFIH)

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
I knocked the door again, i told her "Just give me your phone number, i will sign up for you myself" she said "i'll have to tell my parents first" i said, no no, it's not something like that. it's for the benefit of our building. if we all sign up, they do the cable faster than other streets.
she said "oh, ok" and gave me their home phone number.

now here is the thing, i want to call her right away and tell her "dummy, i wanted your number but didn't want other neighbors to understand".
should i do it?
guys dare me please, i'm kinda in a pussy phase rn, i used to do shit like this all the time. my inhibition is getting higher recently. i need to do this. I'm gonna do this i swear.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Now if i call them, there will be hard evidence of me contacting her. if she tells her parents they would 100% believe.
hard choice

• JFL

• JFL
, i want to call her right away and tell her "dummy, i wanted your number but didn't want other neighbors to understand".
should i do it?
Whats your rating?

• JFL
Whats your rating?
i want to forget this horrible shit and users keep mentioning me. im 5 psl genetic failure and i failed, she rejected me and then told her mom.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and UndiagnosedSchizo
i want to forget this horrible shit and users keep mentioning me. im 5 psl genetic failure and i failed, she rejected me and then told her mom.
Ascend to chad or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly