I Got Hugged by a girl kid leanmaxxed hard

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
maxresdefault.jpg

rudenko.jpg

@RabidRosaries same guy (arrested for pedophilia jfl)

absolutely insane tbh. never eat

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 17791, House Lannister and 6 others
Wtaf bruv. I don’t think the human body was ever meant to get fat either. Think about it only when a body is under constant stress and has to fight for survival does it retain fat. Else it just burns it as heat. I will lose all this fat and never eat junk and PUFAs again .I’m sure if I had overeaten healthy food I wouldn’t have got fat I would have just burnt it as heat or atleast not gotten as fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
his diet must’ve been chicken breast and broccoli everyday

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Mirin his ascension

• +1
Reactions: Account and Deleted member 15827
Wtaf bruv. I don’t think the human body was ever meant to get fat either. Think about it only when a body is under constant stress and has to fight for survival does it retain fat. Else it just burns it as heat. I will lose all this fat and never eat junk and PUFAs again .I’m sure if I had overeaten healthy food I wouldn’t have got fat I would have just burnt it as heat or atleast not gotten as fat
Getting fat ruins your hormones, your facial aesthetics, your athleticism

the human body HATES fat

and your reward for losing fat. for not eating is that in gold. it can change ur life from prison inmate to millionaire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 15827
MUST GET LEAN!

hulk smash GIF

• +1
Reactions: Account
Skinny to skinny and still went from pedo cuck to chad

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF