I got in a fight with my girlfriend's dad at lunch

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
I went out on the punch with my girlfriend's father .... Exactly dear friends, it was the biggest bullshit that could have happened to me, in reality.

But I know it is funny to laugh at the misfortune of others, I will give you this joy If you do not want to read the time to leave is now ok? let's go

Summary so far - Dating with her for 8 months, in that time I went to her house about 10 times at max, always spending less than half an hour. The reason = the father ***** More when I speak *****, it is *****, the guy always snubbed me, the times we met the crazy guy made a point of making me feel like one *, humiliate and gloat. Aside from the fact that I eat his daughter, the other reason he hates me is that classic class difference. I am not a poor man, but my job is not those things and they are from a rich family, generations and generations of engineers and such, rivers of money. The crazy person thinks that I'm there because of the money is already a stupid reason, considering that the daughter is beautiful, and if she was not rich I would look the same, but *, MAKE 8 MONTHS, what costs the crazy person to raise a white flag and be at peace?

So, my family went to travel with relatives ... I work, I couldn't go. When you date, and your girlfriend doesn't like your friends, you inevitably get away from the guys. It's the famous "or them or me". Without family, distant from friends, I had no choice but to be with her for Christmas. I hated the idea, of course, but she insisted, said that there was no problem and that everything would end well, Ô

THE BITCH- Let's jump to supper, you can imagine that the good-looking guy besides not looking me in the face, made a point of sending hints, in order to humiliate this fucker who talks to you, with a series of events. First event: The maid serving everyone, my turn came, he STOPPED the woman, told her to leave the business on the table there, that I knew how to serve myself, who was used to self-service. Imagine my trash face already.

My girlfriend made a sad sight and served me, I thought about other things, I tried to reveal. Second event: My phone rang, my mother wanted to talk to me, I went to answer in innocence, he punched the table, -DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS A LACK OF EDUCATION, NO? "MALANDRO"(a brazilian expression as if I were a poor uneducated). That my mother heard, I got up from the table and went to talk to her. At this point, you already imagine how pissed I was, fuck the supper, fuck it all, I wasn't even hungry anymore.

My girlfriend gave a disguise, asked who it was, I said softly that it was my mother. The motherfucker HAD to joke with my mom right guys, When he heard he made the comment, this time straight to me: -And your mom's boss lets her call by her cell phone? it’s a lot of slack, a loose maid like that with me just gets fucked. I couldn't do it anymore, I would feel like a BOSTA for the rest of my life if I didn't break my fdp's teeth right there. to defend oneself, to be a funny reason for that person's trash.

I played damn it, I don't exactly remember the words because I was very nervous, but it was more or less that: -LISTEN HERE TO YOUR MOUNTAIN OF SHIT, YOU WANT TO TAKE WITH MY FACE JA DURING 8 MONTHS IS A GOOD REASON FOR I TE YOU BREAK, NOW OFFEND MY MOTHER WITHOUT MORE OR LESS. then he shouted: -TALK DOWN, YOU FAVELADO and threw the glass at me, hit my arm. Imagine the chaos that was on that table, girlfriend trying to hold me, the wife pulling him, her autistic sister crying, I in that hate was already willing to kill him there. He came, walking around the table like a bull to catch me, I steadfastly staring at him, while he came I saw the large dining room window in the background

I saw what appeared to be a small, unmanned aircraft passing fast, just behind a kind of metallic exoskeleton armed with a machine gun, suddenly a deafening crash followed by a flash. It was the beginning of the machine age.

mom right guys, When he heard he made the comment, this time straight to me: -And your mom's boss lets her call by her cell phone? it’s a lot of slack, a loose maid like that with me just gets fucked. I couldn't do it anymore, I would feel like a BOSTA for the rest of my life if I didn't break my fdp's teeth right there. to defend oneself, to be a funny reason for that person's trash.

what do you think of that? I don't even know how to feel at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, BrettyBoy, stuckneworleans and 3 others
dn

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
didnt really get it. Beat her dad up again though if he does it again though. If u dont u r a cuck for allowing him to humiliate in front of so many people.

I went out on the punch with my girlfriend's father .... Exactly dear friends, it was the biggest bullshit that could have happened to me, in reality.

But I know it is funny to laugh at the misfortune of others, I will give you this joy If you do not want to read the time to leave is now ok? let's go

Summary so far - Dating with her for 8 months, in that time I went to her house about 10 times at max, always spending less than half an hour. The reason = the father ***** More when I speak *****, it is *****, the guy always snubbed me, the times we met the crazy guy made a point of making me feel like one *, humiliate and gloat. Aside from the fact that I eat his daughter, the other reason he hates me is that classic class difference. I am not a poor man, but my job is not those things and they are from a rich family, generations and generations of engineers and such, rivers of money. The crazy person thinks that I'm there because of the money is already a stupid reason, considering that the daughter is beautiful, and if she was not rich I would look the same, but *, MAKE 8 MONTHS, what costs the crazy person to raise a white flag and be at peace?

So, my family went to travel with relatives ... I work, I couldn't go. When you date, and your girlfriend doesn't like your friends, you inevitably get away from the guys. It's the famous "or them or me". Without family, distant from friends, I had no choice but to be with her for Christmas. I hated the idea, of course, but she insisted, said that there was no problem and that everything would end well, Ô

THE BITCH- Let's jump to supper, you can imagine that the good-looking guy besides not looking me in the face, made a point of sending hints, in order to humiliate this fucker who talks to you, with a series of events. First event: The maid serving everyone, my turn came, he STOPPED the woman, told her to leave the business on the table there, that I knew how to serve myself, who was used to self-service. Imagine my trash face already.

My girlfriend made a sad sight and served me, I thought about other things, I tried to reveal. Second event: My phone rang, my mother wanted to talk to me, I went to answer in innocence, he punched the table, -DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS A LACK OF EDUCATION, NO? "MALANDRO"(a brazilian expression as if I were a poor uneducated). That my mother heard, I got up from the table and went to talk to her. At this point, you already imagine how pissed I was, fuck the supper, fuck it all, I wasn't even hungry anymore.

My girlfriend gave a disguise, asked who it was, I said softly that it was my mother. The motherfucker HAD to joke with my mom right guys, When he heard he made the comment, this time straight to me: -And your mom's boss lets her call by her cell phone? it’s a lot of slack, a loose maid like that with me just gets fucked. I couldn't do it anymore, I would feel like a BOSTA for the rest of my life if I didn't break my fdp's teeth right there. to defend oneself, to be a funny reason for that person's trash.

I played damn it, I don't exactly remember the words because I was very nervous, but it was more or less that: -LISTEN HERE TO YOUR MOUNTAIN OF SHIT, YOU WANT TO TAKE WITH MY FACE JA DURING 8 MONTHS IS A GOOD REASON FOR I TE YOU BREAK, NOW OFFEND MY MOTHER WITHOUT MORE OR LESS. then he shouted: -TALK DOWN, YOU FAVELADO and threw the glass at me, hit my arm. Imagine the chaos that was on that table, girlfriend trying to hold me, the wife pulling him, her autistic sister crying, I in that hate was already willing to kill him there. He came, walking around the table like a bull to catch me, I steadfastly staring at him, while he came I saw the large dining room window in the background

I saw what appeared to be a small, unmanned aircraft passing fast, just behind a kind of metallic exoskeleton armed with a machine gun, suddenly a deafening crash followed by a flash. It was the beginning of the machine age.

mom right guys, When he heard he made the comment, this time straight to me: -And your mom's boss lets her call by her cell phone? it’s a lot of slack, a loose maid like that with me just gets fucked. I couldn't do it anymore, I would feel like a BOSTA for the rest of my life if I didn't break my fdp's teeth right there. to defend oneself, to be a funny reason for that person's trash.

every single word

sad shit, man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Tony
don't try to use fancy phrases when you can't yet.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, maxxedfalloutdweller, SpiritAnimal and 1 other person
You gotta beat him up, then while clapping his cheeks whisper "this is yo dautahs dick boy" then he'll realize youre the dominant one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 4671, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Bro what the fuck was the unmanned aircraft and exoskeleton part about? Like some Terminator stopped your fight with this dad? Anyways just breed his daughter and that's good enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, stuckneworleans, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 3 others
I tried but understood nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body and Deleted member 6723
Cum in his mouth while his daughter watches. Nothing more manly than that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body and Deleted member 6723
Sad shit, beat him up again and show that no money can give him fighting abliloty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
i couldn understend shit lol

• WTF
Reactions: Tony