I Got Kicked Out of My Own Friend Group in School (Story Time)

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
Back in elementary school, me and my one white friend used to play soccer/football on this small field during lunch. Eventually, a third guy named Seth joined us, and soon after, two other, more popular kids took notice and asked to join as well

Every lunch, we’d play soccer, but slowly, I noticed those two kids started bringing their own friends. Within about a week, the group had grown to 11 people, and even two girls had joined. Mini cliques started forming within our group, and often, we didn’t even talk to most of the people there. We didn’t know them—they just showed up.

One day, during a soccer match, it was me, my first friend, and Seth against the others. We were winning 3-1, and the two popular guys got really angry. They told us to “piss off,” and then one of the girls asked, “Who even invited you losers here?”

I was shocked. We were the ones who started this group. We told them it was our group and our field, but they accused us of lying.

It didn’t take long for them to surround us, and Seth quietly switched sides.

A fight broke out—me against Seth and two other guys, while my friend went up against five. I managed to punch Seth in the nose and hit one of the other guys in the face, but the third grabbed me from behind and put me in a headlock.

When I looked up, I saw my friend try to do a dive kick, but he got knocked back, which caught everyone’s attention. He fell to the ground, and the five guys started curb-stomping him. It got so bad he was bruised all over his body.

I got beaten too, but not as badly as my friend. There were no teachers around, and after lunch, I reported what happened, but the school didn’t do anything except make me write a report.

My friend’s parents pulled him out of the school, and they moved to another state. I was left all alone, kicked out of my own group. Eventually, Seth got kicked out of the group too, and since I was a loner, I ended up becoming friends with him again. But a few months later, Seth left the school, and I was alone again.

I sometimes think this whole incident is what turned me into an “abused dog" and an incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, Roquefort, distance decay and 1 other person
u got sparknotes for allat?

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
u got sparknotes for allat?

TL/DnR

Formed a soccer group with friend

Others joined in

They eventually kicked us out

We fought back but got beaten up

Friend left school

I ended up alone and friendless

This video resonates me with a lot because its exactly what i experienced

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and User28823
You got dominated and defeated by someone with better genes than you. That’s life, get used to it.

• WTF
Reactions: Shahnameh
Back in elementary school, me and my one white friend used to play soccer/football on this small field during lunch. Eventually, a third guy named Seth joined us, and soon after, two other, more popular kids took notice and asked to join as well

Every lunch, we’d play soccer, but slowly, I noticed those two kids started bringing their own friends. Within about a week, the group had grown to 11 people, and even two girls had joined. Mini cliques started forming within our group, and often, we didn’t even talk to most of the people there. We didn’t know them—they just showed up.

One day, during a soccer match, it was me, my first friend, and Seth against the others. We were winning 3-1, and the two popular guys got really angry. They told us to “piss off,” and then one of the girls asked, “Who even invited you losers here?”

I was shocked. We were the ones who started this group. We told them it was our group and our field, but they accused us of lying.

It didn’t take long for them to surround us, and Seth quietly switched sides.

A fight broke out—me against Seth and two other guys, while my friend went up against five. I managed to punch Seth in the nose and hit one of the other guys in the face, but the third grabbed me from behind and put me in a headlock.

When I looked up, I saw my friend try to do a dive kick, but he got knocked back, which caught everyone’s attention. He fell to the ground, and the five guys started curb-stomping him. It got so bad he was bruised all over his body.

I got beaten too, but not as badly as my friend. There were no teachers around, and after lunch, I reported what happened, but the school didn’t do anything except make me write a report.

My friend’s parents pulled him out of the school, and they moved to another state. I was left all alone, kicked out of my own group. Eventually, Seth got kicked out of the group too, and since I was a loner, I ended up becoming friends with him again. But a few months later, Seth left the school, and I was alone again.

I sometimes think this whole incident is what turned me into an “abused dog" and an incel.
faggot trait if you don't find where those niggas live and get revenge

• +1
faggot trait if you don't find where those niggas live and get revenge

I do actually know where 2 of them live, how can i actually get revenge though?

Serious im willing to do anything, i cant find the others just their social medias

You got dominated and defeated by someone with better genes than you. That’s life, get used to it.

Thats ur life not mine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and The Grinch
Thats ur life not mine
You just wrote a whole essay about how Chad kicked you out of your own place and women called you a loser while that happened and now you’re acting as if you’re a winner in life? Brutal

You just wrote a whole essay about how Chad kicked you out of your own place and women called you a loser while that happened and now you’re acting as if you’re a winner in life? Brutal

What do u want me to do? Lay down and rot?

Im going to get revenge one way or another

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
I do actually know where 2 of them live, how can i actually get revenge though?

Serious im willing to do anything, i cant find the others just their social medias

Thats ur life not mine
you know what to fucking do
IMG 8626
IMG 8627

Commune with demonic entities and discuss with them the kind of shit they deserve

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort and Shahnameh
Cope, I just convinced OP to nightstalker max

:feelshehe:

drink their blood!!!

• +1
What do u want me to do? Lay down and rot?

Im going to get revenge one way or another
You don’t need to, because they were just kids, they wouldn’t treat you the same anymore nowadays. Adults aren’t the same as they were as kids/teens

• Hmm...
You don’t need to, because they were just kids, they wouldn’t treat you the same anymore nowadays. Adults aren’t the same as they were as kids/teens
Cope your nature as a child is who you are before you learn to hide your character in fear of getting killed by government.

A bully as a child deserves death

• +1

Those kids destroyed my childhood, and my friends life. He was traumatised and i havent been able to find him since on any social media so who knows what happened to him.

I had the chance to build a social circle and grow during my formulative years but it was taken away from me

Cope your nature as a child is who you are before you learn to hide your character in fear of getting killed by government.

Stop replying to posts that weren’t meant for you. I was messaging OP, not you.

• Hmm...
this is a public forum, I can reply to anyone. And my point shines true. Dishonorable trash deserve death

They were sore losers, we let them in the group and how do they repay us?

All becauase we were beating them at a soccer match.

His point still stands, to make it even worse teachers did nothing about it. Useless cunts.

My friend was beaten so badly he was taken out of school. They didnt even acknowledge it besides one announcement during assembly.

Nobody even cared

Last edited:
  • Love it
They were sore losers, we let them in the group and how do they repay us?

All becauase we were beating them at a soccer match.

His point still stands
And jfl at calling them genetically superior when they jump you and your friend like monkeys. They were too subhuman to win football match when they outnumbered you and needed to all jump your asses to beat you up.

• +1
And jfl at calling them genetically superior when they jump you and your friend like monkeys. They were too subhuman to win football match when they outnumbered you and needed to all jump your asses to beat you up.

They were akin to parasites, two weeks after the fight they turned into a general athletics group then a week later left that field so it was all for nothing.

A lot like the violent "refugees" that go into America and Europe who wreck havoc and leech off society.

I think this experience is also what made me racist despite them being white Aussies.

Im also way less trusting of strangers now and gatekeep

• Woah
They were akin to parasites, two weeks after the fight they turned into a general athletics group then a week later left that field so it was all for nothing.

A lot like the violent "refugees" that go into America and Europe who wreck havoc and leech off society.

I think this experience is also what made me racist despite them being white Aussies.

Im also way less trusting of strangers now and gatekeep
Yeah it's not race that's the issue. Like you said, they were white austrialians.

In reality, most people do not create, they leach off the innovation of others. If they're not socially conditioned to be productive or have to work at threat of starvation, they will be lazy and just take from others.

• +1
This is the gayest thing ive ever read

Yet u ended up on the same incel forum as me, what does that say about u?
This is a looksmaxxing forum, I got laid before and after I joined this forum. We are not the same.

This is a looksmaxxing forum, I got laid before and after I joined this forum. We are not the same

Lmao this an incel form stop the Cap, and the larp.

If you really were slaying u would be out there in the real world not on this forum.

Lmao this an incel form stop the Cap, and the larp.

If you really were slaying u would be out there in the real world not on this forum.
IMG 5719

Here me fuckin an arab girl while u rotted on this forum instead of taking action

• So Sad