I got laughed at today by some old ass 45 year old white roast beef ass pussy body rotting on the inside bitch

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
I work at a grocery store and I was trying to help some lady who was with her friends. When I was talking they were all looking at me and her fuckin musty wrinkly old graham cracker dried up pussy no titty having ass friend was trying not to laugh. When you all talk about women deserving rape, this is one of them. Put her in the brazen bull or some shit. I guarantee her husband dreads having to stick his dick inside that smelly rotten pussy and misses when she was younger and more tight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and sickdawgie
Old saggy skinned bitch. You wish you were young like me you fuckin condom advertisement. I wish I was on drugs and was extremely low inhib I would’ve said all of this shit to her face and she would be crying and think about it at night before she sleeps. She deserves rape and a slow agonizing death as well as witnessing everyone she loves die

• JFL
Reactions: piec
I've learnt that simply ignoring and not even acknowledging such people is the best way to deal with them. They are beneath you and when they realize you don't even think they're worth looking at or giving the time of day, they will seethe internally and lash out like trying to mock you etc.

I've learnt that simply ignoring and not even acknowledging such people is the best way to deal with them. They are beneath you and when they realize you don't even think they're worth looking at or giving the time of day, they will seethe internally and lash out like trying to mock you etc.
I just don’t wanna be ugly and be put in that position anymore. I might just rope bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back