• +1
Reactions: .👽. and .*my*.
looks like one of those chaps who drinking boxed wine on the street

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate, Romeo1111 and 3 others
how he looked before?
Just dig his pics up. Not massively different but still worse. If he gets even leaner it will look noticeably worse for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 8608 and .*my*.
Can someone ban him already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and .*my*.
What's rhat car in ur avi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and .*my*.
Did you have nasolabial folds from before or did getting leaner make them more prominent?
If you did have them from before, would you say the cause is your bone structure or collagen loss or something else?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Post pics and videos of the place where you are

• JFL
Difficulties of life tend to make your face more defined jfl
I’ve said it before and I‘ll say it again. You look very good but I feel like you could look a lot better if something changed about your face, maybe it’s your nose. :feelswat:

• +1
I’ve said it before and I‘ll say it again. You look very good but I feel like you could look a lot better if something changed about your face, maybe it’s your nose. :feelswat:
Yeah my nose seems not defined enough. I don't know if it's the pic quality and the camera/lighting/angle

Difficulties of life tend to make your face more defined jfl
Look good do stuff to make your lips more pink. try imporve hair and get bucaall fat removed if u can

• +1
You look like that Cuck Brandon Walsh who let's his whore gf post full frontal nudes on Onlyfans.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and .*my*.
You look like that Cuck Brandon Walsh who let's his whore gf post full frontal nudes on Onlyfans.
Dude fuck off. I can't even get a girl let alone allow her to post or not post

Didn't you have a 14 year old gf in some shithole country? What happened to her.

• JFL
Didn't you have a 14 year old gf in some shithole country? What happened to her.
16.5 and she promised to wait for me but then she disappeared for a few days and I find out that she is with a 5'8 normie, and most likely an ex thst she didn't get over yet. What a shame.

same

• Woah
STFU Chad + you tall

• Woah
i cant tell if ur fishing for aprovel or what but if u cant get a girl bro ur actually pretty retrad or just a all round saddo. have u tried to get with somone or do u act like there friend and expect them to run at u. bro this fourm makes it look like if girls dont msg u are always coming up to u then ur ugly.

• +1
16.5 and she promised to wait for me but then she disappeared for a few days and I find out that she is with a 5'8 normie, and most likely an ex thst she didn't get over yet. What a shame.
okay i guess ur a saddo. no man will wait for a fucking 16 year old and also why is she in a different country? dont get with a 16 year old bro that just moving like a pedo

• +1
okay i guess ur a saddo. no man will wait for a fucking 16 year old and also why is she in a different country? dont get with a 16 year old bro that just moving like a pedo
4.5 year difference. That makes me a pedo?

4.5 year difference. That makes me a pedo?
yes ofc it does idoit shes going throught purberty and ur old enough to get a job car tax if i really have to explian how a 4.5 year diffreent in teen years is a big deal then ur retard
behsides it gives u a bad look to other people beacuse it sayws that u cant get gilrs ur age

am turning 17 this month and trust me i know beacuse when i was 15 a girls in our calss got with a 18 and everyone made fun of the both of them

Lip reduction, rhinoplasty, haircut, tan, groom your eyebrows, build up your masseters and you may become a HTN on the verge of Chadlite

• JFL
Lip reduction, rhinoplasty, haircut, tan, groom your eyebrows, build up your masseters and you may become a HTN on the verge of Chadlite
Wow jfl :lul:

His lips are good lol big lips are good to a extent

• Woah