I got mogged so hard I should kms

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I was rock climbing and cliff diving, I’m high injib bitch so I wasn’t going that high.
Suddenly this portugese chad shows up, heightmogs and frame mogs me heavy. Proceeds to climb to the top and do 2 backflips off of it.

Then he leaves.
There were some foids I had IOI’s with until this cunt ahh tan fuck portugese donkey showed up. All tje foids were literally drooling.

Fuck this nigga is just living so hard
Shows up on a motorcycle does 2 backflips off the biggest cliff and leaves.

Meanwhile I’m jumping feet first of the tiniest rock of all time.

I must do better
I must take the low inhib pill once and for all
I can’t deal with this mogginess
:feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu, boss8055, iblamechico and 12 others
Now I can’t even get reps from indians?
My life is over :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lucifer6969, Darkeningstar and 3 others
I was rock climbing and cliff diving, I’m high injib bitch so I wasn’t going that high.
Suddenly this portugese chad shows up, heightmogs and frame mogs me heavy. Proceeds to climb to the top and do 2 backflips off of it.

Then he leaves.
There were some foids I had IOI’s with until this cunt ahh tan fuck portugese donkey showed up. All tje foids were literally drooling.

I must do better
Fuck that’s insane, bro got @Charisma mogged

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
You cannot escape the natural order

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, PsychoDsk and PsychoH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ElySioNs, butterworld and 2 others

Then he leaves.

I must do better
How tall was he what’s his PSL?

• +1
bro my feet is literally peeling off rn wtf

• +1
195cm ofzo
Psl 7
Shit was crazy
Hykkkk das insane inderdaad is ie Hernan Drago niveau Ptn kan je moeilijk van winnen. Damn bro feel sorry would kms if this was me and the foids were watching too😭

• JFL
Hykkkk das insane inderdaad is ie Hernan Drago niveau Ptn kan je moeilijk van winnen. Damn bro feel sorry would kms if this was me and the foids were watching too😭
Bro those foids were constantly looking at me. Then this guy shows up and I didn’t exist to them anymore. I was standing there like this : :ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki and PsychoH
@PsychoDsk stay at home for the next two days to recover

• JFL
Bro those foids were constantly looking at me. Then this guy shows up and I didn’t exist to them anymore. I was standing there like this : :ogre::ogre:
Kill that Chad guy next time u see him, shoot that nigger 360 no scope headshot dead

• JFL
@PsychoDsk stay at home for the next two days to recover
No Imma go out tonight and try to get a threesome, if shit doesn’t work out. Time to off myself (or hop on heavy roids)

• +1
Reactions: Yuki and PsychoH
No Imma go out tonight and try to get a threesome, if shit doesn’t work out. Time to off myself (or hop on heavy roids)
Based , u buy the hgh test and whatever ur gonna blast already? 2026 will be so insane brother trust me

• +1

Then he leaves.

I must do better
how did foids react exactly like were they talking among themselves

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PsychoH
sounds like something I'd do but I don't drive a motorcycle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, PsychoH, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
I miss west europe
I used to mog, now I get frame, inhib, tan and psl mogged
So over for my time here
I feel you. My dream is to looksmaxx and moneymaxx as much as possible and move to Japan and take advantage of my superior USD and exotic mulatto genes and low inhibition western temperament

You gotta find your niche and maximize the gains where you can come by them easily and not compete where you are destined to fail, Schopenhauer speaks on this

I feel you. My dream is to looksmaxx and moneymaxx as much as possible and move to Japan and take advantage of my superior USD and exotic mulatto genes and low inhibition western temperament

You gotta find your niche and maximize the gains where you can come by them easily and not compete where you are destined to fail, Schopenhauer speaks on this
Mulatto pride world wide!

• Love it
Reactions: hypernormie
how did foids react exactly like were they talking among themselves
They were in a distance. They were pointing at him with their hands in front of their mouths like ‘wow’.
That’s basically drooling over his dick it’s insane.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie, serialcoper and PsychoH

Fr best feeling in the world is to know you mog every nigga in your vicinerary and every foid drools over you.
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
They were in a distance. They were pointing at him with their hands in front of their mouths like ‘wow’.
That’s basically drooling over his dick it’s insane.
literal suifuel bro i hate when this happens