I got mogged today

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
by a woman. i was assigned to invigilate student exams and there was a female invigilator with me. she was about 5'11, properly grown face, long curly hair and also had a big ass, around my age as well.

she would almost never look at me and when she did, she would squint at me like i was offending her view or something. she also caught me staring at her ass a few times.

she didnt even aknowledge my exisstance, i was less than trash in her eyes :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she wouldnt even use me as an emotional tampon if she needed one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Bars, Kaari and 3 others
by a woman. i was assigned to invigilate student exams and there was a female invigilator with me. she was about 5'11, properly grown face, long curly hair and also had a big ass, around my age as well.

she would almost never look at me and when she did, she would squint at me like i was offending her view or something. she also caught me staring at her ass a few times.

she didnt even aknowledge my exisstance, i was less than trash in her eyes :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she wouldnt even use me as an emotional tampon if she needed one.
it was me 😘

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition

Bro I used to laugh at your posts, but now I am almost crying,

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Primalsplit and Apparition
Stop lying, malaka. You're the one who mogs all.

• JFL
Brutal, get lefort and full mandibular and zygo masculine implants, infra and supra implants, chin width and projection implants

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zenis and Apparition
Brutal, get lefort and full mandibular and zygo masculine implants, infra and supra implants, chin width and projection implants
but she will stil heightmog me....

but she will stil heightmog me....
Do @mathis 's experimental method for height, we need someone to try this but yall way too high inhib here tho

Last edited:
  • So Sad
I wish she reports you to the authorities.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and SoundnVision
she also caught me staring at her ass a few times :lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
niggas will realize that if you actually talked to her and not be a completely fucking idiot she wouldn't spit on you and shame you to death

• JFL
niggas will realize that if you actually talked to her and not be a completely fucking idiot she wouldn't spit on you and shame you to death
i think i saw a wedding ring lol