I got my fur boots in wotlk tonight

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I used the law of attraction and was able to get my fur boots to drop. The loa is legit boys !

play season of discovery retard

I already am bruh, it is fun as hell
it is. i might have to reroll servers though cuz lone wolf is located in PST and living flame is CST and im EST so i get better ping on living flame. rip my lvl 22 rogue

it is. i might have to reroll servers though cuz lone wolf is located in PST and living flame is CST and im EST so i get better ping on living flame. rip my lvl 22 rogue
ah chit, i'm on lone wolf too. But, it's all good--make the switch, and level up. Should only take u like a few days LOL. I'm still stuck at lvl 8 cus i get lazy as hell.

ah chit, i'm on lone wolf too. But, it's all good--make the switch, and level up. Should only take u like a few days LOL. I'm still stuck at lvl 8 cus i get lazy as hell.
true, especially since we have a while until the next phase. its such a grind though lol

true, especially since we have a while until the next phase. its such a grind though lol
yea, but it's fun to search for the runes though. Even though I'm sure the locations are all online by this point.