I GOT MY HAIR CUT

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
As I said here click I wanted to get my hair cut because of high temperature outside and convenience. I thought about buzz cut but you did not recommend me to do that so decided to maintain longer hair but still they are shorter than they used to be. Now I feel better and suppose it was good idea. Does it suit to me in your opinion? I am happy.

@Xangsane

Attachments

• 120738400_643350216541537_1493480102981629538_n.jpg
    120738400_643350216541537_1493480102981629538_n.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and to be human
prettyboy highschool slayer with millions of followers on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: shogrim and Xangsane
As I said here click I wanted to get my hair cut because of high temperature outside and convenience. I thought about buzz cut but you did not recommend me to do that so decided to maintain longer hair but still they are shorter than they used to be. Now I feel better and suppose it was good idea. Does it suit to me in your opinion? I am happy.

@Xangsane
Much better than before.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deprived
damn its just so easy to be a slayer in todays generation as teen

back in my days u needed a top tier hairline for undercut with fade, height and a muscle body

now you need fringe haircut (literally fits every teen) and clean skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, RIPPED IRL and OneTwoThree

back in my days u needed a top tier hairline for undercut with fade, height and a muscle body

I think he's 22.

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree
e-girl slayer

I think he's 22.
I wish I was teen :cautious: But I am not anymore. By the way that is funny that I paid for my cut 10 Euro.:) People from west Europe can laugh but this is how it is here.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Built for @Zer0/∞

Yeah, 10 years ago in my country most of the guys were considered attractice if they had muscle body, huge frame and short hair/bald. But it has changed.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
it actually looks quite good, maybe even an improvement

• Love it
Reactions: OneTwoThree
Wao 22? You preserve your youth even better than me lol

true but having a pretty boy look with those features is still 10x better than just being a skinny ass dude

• +1

Gen Z’s hairline hiding haircuts are a pill on its own

Millenials were fucked with their quiffs and exposed hairlines

• +1

@Xangsane
This is the kind of hair young girls love so if you are in highschool, and it looks like you are, you will do great.

BRO YOUR FAKE, STOP LARPINGNNNNNGNGNGNGN

Gen Z’s hairline hiding haircuts are a pill on its own

Millenials were fucked with their quiffs and exposed hairlines
I have a good hairline for showing off and it's just not that trendy to do it haha. I still try best I can but my hair falls on my forehead a lot of the time. I look better with my hairline showing it balances my face nicely.

This is the kind of hair young girls love so if you are in highschool, and it looks like you are, you will do great.
What sort of hair do "young girls" love? I have a curtains haircut but my target age range for a GF is 23 - 27. I'm 24, soon 25.

What sort of hair do "young girls" love? I have a curtains haircut but my target age range for a GF is 23 - 27. I'm 24, soon 25.
When I say young girls I mean like teen range up to probably early 20s. Younger girls love curtains but I am not sure for girls that are 27 they probably want something more sophisticated but I wouldn't know. Tbh whatever suits your face shape most is probably the best idea

still looks like a total virgin

@Xangsane
BRO YOU LOOK LIKE THE ACTOR WHICH PLAYS NICCOLO IN ITALIAN SERIES BABY

Tumblr 3bc6d55f007aac7ed4c824de1ea87c3d c26bc07f 500

DtqyjiAWwAE68pz