I got my school grades up to almost max

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
I got my maths test back, 90%

and I got some other physics quiz back 100%.

im basically getting perfect grades. All I did was use flashcards. That’s it, nothing else. Crazy how simple it is. Yet no one does it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 32669
Must be easy as fuck normally in physiqs and math you don't even need flashcards since you will have a book full of formulas and all the information

Getting good grades in HS is the easiest thing there is. Uni is infinitely harder

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Mr Test, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Must be easy as fuck normally in physiqs and math you don't even need flashcards since you will have a book full of formulas and all the information
No, just reading info won’t make u remember it. For maths legit all u gotta do is re-do all the big questions before a test/exams and ur basically covered imo

Getting good grades in HS is the easiest thing there is. Uni is infinitely harder
Do grades matter in Uni? I thought just passing everyone gets the same degree

Do grades matter in Uni? I thought just passing everyone gets the same degree
Idk depends on what you wanna do later. In case of med school you need good grades if you want to specialize in sought after fields like cardiology, especially in big cities

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Yeah I'm gonna need to study hard for my finals

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Make flash cards on main topics, definitions, and shit like that. Go through them until u get them all right in one go. Then ur set bascially