I got no clue what broad appeal looks like

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Skepta - Same Old Story
This is not a thread for incels. If nobody likes you there is no point reading.

Unless you’re turbo blackpilled you understand niches exist. I got no clue what a woman who likes white pretty boys is like around them. Or women that got a fetish for 6’5+ guys since I’m neither of those.

This is why a lot of this forum is cope. I can very easily tell when women like me cause I don’t have broad appeal. I have niche appeal.

There are 3 things that happen when I approach a woman: 1) She is visibly disgusted and very uninterested in talking to me (this is very rare), 2) I’m good looking enough to the point she will converse with me and see where it goes (most common) or 3) she is very attracted to me and wants to smash off rip (I need very minimal effort).

Being in box 2 is very rough in the sense that you’ll waste a lot of time. Without a lot of experience you won’t notice when women are just playing coy. You think she wants you but she is just talking to you and waiting for someone that catches her eyes or she has a boyfriend and just trying to make a friend.

I’ve had a lot of trouble putting this into words, but I’m sure some of you decent looking blokes that go out and have sex can confirm this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, WatermelonLover, Xangsane and 4 others
Slaying really is an art

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, zurzolo and PsychoDsk
Is there a small dick niche? Asking for a friend

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo

Unless you’re turbo blackpilled you understand niches exist. I got no clue what a woman who likes white pretty boys is like around them. Or women that got a fetish for 6’5+ guys since I’m neither of those.

This is why a lot of this forum is cope. I can very easily tell when women like me cause I don’t have broad appeal. I have niche appeal.

There are 3 things that happen when I approach a woman: 1) She is visibly disgusted and very uninterested in talking to me (this is very rare), 2) I’m good looking enough to the point she will converse with me and see where it goes (most common) or 3) she is very attracted to me and wants to smash off rip (I need very minimal effort).

Being in box 2 is very rough in the sense that you’ll waste a lot of time. Without a lot of experience you won’t notice when women are just playing coy. You think she wants you but she is just talking to you and waiting for someone that catches her eyes or she has a boyfriend and just trying to make a friend.

I’ve had a lot of trouble putting this into words, but I’m sure some of you decent looking blokes that go out and have sex can confirm this.
Jfl if you looksmaxx, Just emomaxx and fuck anorexic girls

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
yea broad appeal doesn't exist.
every woman has preferences and their hormones also decide what kind of man they're attracted too.

I'd consider myself chadlite with good masculine bones but I rarely have any appeal since a ton of girls are still mentally retarded and go for feminine prettyboys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, AspiringMogger and 2 others
Until a few years ago, 80% of the girls I had chatted with and knew recently (important because I am non-nt) found me attractive. More or less type 3
I was prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
every woman has preferences and their hormones also decide what kind of man they're attracted too.

I'd consider myself chadlite with good masculine bones but I rarely have any appeal since a ton of girls are still mentally retarded and go for feminine prettyboys
Bro is NOT Chadlite :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, nope, AspiringMogger and 1 other person

Rather be a masculine bull then a feminine prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder, zurzolo and PsychoDsk
Looks exists independent of niches.

Some women may be interested in a skater type, gym bro, pretty boy, thug, kpoper, or whatever. But you need the looks for it.

This guy attempted to thugmax, but it didn’t work since he doesn’t have the looks for it.

IMG 0026

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AspiringMogger and zurzolo

It does exist, that’s not what this thread is about. But it’s probably more advantageous to be niche maxxed since you’ll find more women that’ll put you in category 3 than 2. A guy with very broad appeal is gonna find a lot of women that’ll waste his time (probably).

Also I don’t think you’re chadlite. Maybe when you fix your hairline brother.

Gymcelling didn’t help the guy above much since his face is not remotely masculine and so his body is incongruent with his face.

Gymcelling for the guy below works cause he has the face to pull it off. He’d never be able to fit into a less masculine niche though due to his face.

I'd say it's someone like Vinnie. He's robust and also fits le heckin "prettyboy" niche.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, watah and AspiringMogger
I'd say it's someone like Vinnie. He's robust and also fits le heckin "prettyboy" niche.
Did you only read the title? I’m talking about the depth in which people are treated because of the supposed broadness of their appeal. Vinnie is still niche maxxed enough to the point he will slay, because of the clothes and tattoos he got.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Both are bottom 10% in looks in the west if you only consider their face.

if you don’t have a good face you have to be masculine. You’re only way out is framemogging, height, muscles, masculine features.

Ogremaxxing is a legit strategy. Guy in the bottom is like 6’4” so he’s fine (also famous YouTuber but that’s beside the point).

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Vinnie is still niche maxxed enough to the point he will slay, because of the clothes and tattoos he got.
To me he appeals to those that prefer twinky look but he also has that masc appeal due to his robustness and skull size.

Looks exists independent of niches.

Some women may be interested in a skater type, gym bro, pretty boy, thug, kpoper, or whatever. But you need the looks for it.

This guy attempted to thugmax, but it didn’t work since he doesn’t have the looks for it.

View attachment 3034504
@Piratecel

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel