I got no desire to gymcel at the moment

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I’m consistently smashing a HTB at the moment, my hinge looks decent although I can see I’m getting fatter

I’m too comfortable, my eating habits are shit and I can’t be bothered at all to go gymcel.

Worst part is I know this will be over in a couple of months, I’ll leave my whole roster and move to a new city alone for school come August. Yet I can’t get myself to wageslave, eat clean and go to the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PseudoMaxxer, Madridista and 1 other person
What's the point if you're already getting some?
Just take it easy.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, AspiringMogger and N1666
Rather than Gymcelling ,everyone should be getting into Boxing or learning some type of Martial Arts.
Important knowing how to defend yourself plus you get an excellent Cardio workout in the process.
Win Win.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, MaghrebGator and AspiringMogger
3 Months of learning a Martial Art has a higher return on investment compared to Gymcelling for
the same amount of time (unless you're using Gear which is a different story)

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Rather than Gymcelling ,everyone should be getting into Boxing or learning some type of Martial Arts.
Important knowing how to defend yourself plus you get an excellent Cardio workout in the process.
Win Win.
Spend years learning martial arts just to get shot/stabbed theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, skkrrrtcantdo, borntosuffer and 3 others
Spend years learning martial arts just to get shot/stabbed theory

Just do nothing and be a pessimistic doomer theory

100% you probably came here from TikTok like all the other 2024 pipsqueaks

• Love it
What's the point if you're already getting some?
Just take it easy.
I could get someone better looking. Quality of sex is gonna go down if I’m uglier too than when she met me. No harder pill to swallow than the long term pill

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and ambi
Just do nothing and be a pessimistic doomer theory

100% you probably came here from TikTok like all the other 2024 pipsqueaks
Do nothing?
You realise how much time & effort learning martial arts require?
Just buying a weapon gives you so many more opportunities to do other stuff & this is the message you manage to get out of my post?

You're no better than a 10 year old child listening to phonk music whilst chanting "we go gym".

not a pixel

Do nothing?
You realise how much time & effort learning martial arts require?
Just buying a weapon gives you so many more opportunities to do other stuff & this is the message you manage to get out of my post?

You're no better than a 10 year old child listening to phonk music whilst chanting "we go gym".
more opportunities to land in jail yeah

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
3 Months of learning a Martial Art has a higher return on investment compared to Gymcelling for
the same amount of time (unless you're using Gear which is a different story)
I already know how to fight, I wanna get my muscles bigger. I don’t give two shits about how much I lift. It’s purely for aesthetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, ambi and Yliaster
Hmm?
You think suplexing someone on concrete is gonna land you a different charge than pulling a gun on someone?
If anything, a weapon can scare off the person you're fighting & save you from jailtime, not like you'd understand you pitiful little incel who lives inside his head.

Keep thinking that one day you'll fight off multiple thugs from an imaginary girlfriend, you'll just get shivved & back to the void you return.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie and ambi
Hmm?
You think suplexing someone on concrete is gonna land you a different charge than pulling a gun on someone?
If anything, a weapon can scare off the person you're fighting & save you from jailtime, not like you'd understand you pitiful little incel who lives inside his head.

Keep thinking that one day you'll fight off multiple thugs from an imaginary girlfriend, you'll just get shivved & back to the void you return.
Lol if you beat someone up your charge will be smaller than using a knife or a gun
Im assuming you are from fatmerica when u think guns are so good

• +1

Typical Mindset of this Generation wanting results as fast as possible with minimal effort.No wonder
Social Media Grifters are Capitalizing on them.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Lol if you beat someone up your charge will be smaller than using a knife or a gun
Im assuming you are from fatmerica when u think guns are so good
Just give someone brain damage bro, just drop someone on concrete bro, it's better than pulling a gun on someone to end the conflict.

You watch too much fiction.

• JFL
Just give someone brain damage bro, just drop someone on concrete bro, it's better than pulling a gun on someone to end the conflict.

You watch too much fiction.
just start a gunfight bro

• +1
just start a gunfight bro
You're retarded.
If someone pulled a gun on you, you'd back down immediately.
That's how you end a conflict without getting someone hurt, meanwhile in your head you think battering someone into the ground is a better scenario.

Just catch a case for assault & battery instead of peacefully ending a conflict theory.
Just watch too many shows & animes about fighting then become delusional about how fights actually are in real life theory.

You're retarded.
If someone pulled a gun on you, you'd back down immediately.
That's how you end a conflict without getting someone hurt, meanwhile in your head you think battering someone into the ground is a better scenario.

Just catch a case for assault & battery instead of peacefully ending a conflict theory.
Just watch too many shows & animes about fighting then become delusional about how fights actually are in real life theory.
pull a gun on someone unarmed and get sued
pull out a gun on someone that has a gun and get shot

pull a gun on someone unarmed and get sued
pull out a gun on someone that has a gun and get shot
This post was the last thing I needed to finish the puzzle that is guessing your age.
You're 14 years old max, please get off the forum & finish your algebra homework.

• JFL
This post was the last thing I needed to finish the puzzle that is guessing your age.
You're 14 years old max, please get off the forum & finish your algebra homework.
the puzzle about the country you are from was very simple on the other hand

the puzzle about the country you are from was very simple on the other hand
The puzzle was completed from the start you mong, I wrote where I am from multiple times on this forum.

• JFL

Just bought this im gonna eat it after the gym

you lose them by letting yourself go
He already stated in the thread that he has let himself go.
On a side note, please don't reply to me anymore.

You're a bug, an insect.
Sperging out trying to get attention.

If ur already smashing a htb gym is cope lol, im a gymcel on roids and i wouldnt care about gym as much as i would normally if i was smashing a htb tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and AspiringMogger
If ur already smashing a htb gym is cope lol, im a gymcel on roids and i wouldnt care about gym as much as i would normally if i was smashing a htb tbh
You’re gonna learn buddy boyo. When you get comfortable it’s over. Women are ruthless and don’t believe in love. They romanticise that bullshit because they want to believe in love. They don’t actually, but that’s a separate topic

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
You’re gonna learn buddy boyo. When you get comfortable it’s over. Women are ruthless and don’t believe in love. They romanticise that bullshit because they want to believe in love. They don’t actually, but that’s a separate topic
Cope. Honestly it's not even hard to gymcel, you just go and lift some weights above your head, especially if you're enhanced. If you even lack the discipline for something simple like that I'm sorry

• +1
Win Win.
Knife, hard stick or big rock beats any martial artist, no point really lol

Cope. Honestly it's not even hard to gymcel, you just go and lift some weights above your head, especially if you're enhanced. If you even lack the discipline for something simple like that I'm sorry
Gymcelling isn’t hard, I’m in the gym right now. What’s hard is eating tbh. I like big Mac’s too much innit

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Win Win.
how does boxing help you defend against someone with a knife while you are relaxed, drunk and trying to enjoy night-life

• +1
I’m consistently smashing a HTB at the moment, my hinge looks decent although I can see I’m getting fatter

I’m too comfortable, my eating habits are shit and I can’t be bothered at all to go gymcel.

Worst part is I know this will be over in a couple of months, I’ll leave my whole roster and move to a new city alone for school come August. Yet I can’t get myself to wageslave, eat clean and go to the gym.
That’s the beautiful thing about life, you can’t log off.

That means it’s ultimately up to you how you want to spend your time.

Win Win.
4107712 telechargement 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back