I got paranoid when my two slut coworkers came up to me to talk

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

scared
I was sitting there by myself like usual, when they came up to me and sat next to me and started talking to each other about tv shows. Then they both asked me what shows I watched.

I have no social skills so my voice was shaky and I was acting weird and my face was red but they kept asking me more stuff and trying to get info out of me.

I wish they’d stop because I’m ugly. Don’t be kind to me if you won’t suck me off. That’s the only rule I have in life. Like at least respect it. If you won’t bent over and take my fat load in your ass, then don’t bother trying to be chatty with me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr, JL~, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
why didnt you say human centipede 2

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
why didnt you say human centipede 2
Because I was scared and nervous. Imagine two young foids both walking up to you and both taking to you and asking you stuff like an interview

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fuse and IAMNOTANINCEL
I hate that question cause I can’t be honest. I have to lie to be NT. They dont wanna know what I watch.

• JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, 5'7 zoomer, fuse and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 5'7 zoomer
Because I was scared and nervous. Imagine two young foids both walking up to you and both taking to you and asking you stuff like an interview
i used to be like that but im not anymore
just get nihilistic mindset and god complex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Dimaaa5, the MOUSE and 1 other person
I hate that question cause I can’t be honest. I have to lie to be NT. They dont wanna know what I watch.
it wont matter if youre the most gl slayer
"oh my god chad, your fav is human centipede 2? you have such a good taste in movies! that's like so cool and obscure"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MostGLSlayer
i used to be like that but im not anymore
just get nihilistic mindset and god complex
I did. Halfway through the conversation I remembered women are chad only whore sluts and I became peaceful and just relaxed my head and was more chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer and IAMNOTANINCEL
"oh my god chad, your fav is human centipede 2? you have such a good taste in movies! that's like so cool and obscure"
Well that’s what they said to me basically

I said “ I watch weird stuff and don’t go anywhere really” and she just replied that’s so cool lol no guys are like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MostGLSlayer and IAMNOTANINCEL
True, If they initiate a convo like that then they’ll make it work. I just said I didn’t watch anything and just scroll online and TikToks.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Relatable af. One time my slut coworkers and my gay manager were talking about sex and they asked me if I was into kinky sex. I couldn’t even bring myself to look at them and just remained silent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, IAMNOTANINCEL and BrahminBoss
stone cold sigma type shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and IAMNOTANINCEL