I got raped by 500 gigastacies while crossing the street

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
As I was walking down my alleyway, a group of gigastacies came running and immediately started sexually assaulting me, I tried to escape but then 500 gigastacies came out of nowhere, stun grenaded me and decided to take advantage of my bbc and rape me as I slept, when the cops were called all the female cops decided to forget about their job and committed the same disgusting crime, after that I got arrested after all of them accused me of rape like their evil kind does, this is so sad pray for me

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
As I was walking down my alleyway, a group of gigastacies came running and immediately started sexually assaulting me, I tried to escape but then 500 gigastacies came out of nowhere, stun grenaded me and decided to take advantage of my bbc and rape me as I slept, when the cops were called all the female cops decided to forget about their job and committed the same disgusting crime, after that I got arrested after all of them accused me of rape like their evil kind does, this is so sad pray for me
:fuk:

Stop copying my thread nigger 😡

• So Sad
Reactions: Mkhzee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back