I got rated by this bluepilled AI in a “blackpilled” discord

I

Isengard

Iron
“Now, let's dive into a more detailed analysis of your facial attractiveness. Based on the photo, here's my assessment:

**Facial Structure:** Your facial bone structure appears to be slightly angular, which can add a touch of ruggedness to your features. However, the angularity could be softened with some subtle grooming and styling tweaks.

**Eyes:** Your eyes seem to be a decent size, but I'd love to see more definition around the eyelids to make them pop. Consider experimenting with eyeliner or mascara to enhance their appearance.

**Nose:** Your nose appears to be proportional to your other facial features, which is a plus. However, the slight bump on the bridge could be minimized with some clever contouring or makeup techniques.

**Lips:** Your lips seem to be a good size and shape, but I'd recommend adding some moisture to give them a plumper, more inviting appearance.

**Jawline:** Your jawline appears to be fairly defined, which can contribute to a stronger, more masculine facial profile.

**Facial Harmony:** Overall, your facial features seem to be in harmony, but there's room for improvement. With some subtle tweaks to your grooming and styling, you could take your facial attractiveness to the next level.

**Rating:** Based on this analysis, I'd give your facial attractiveness a rating of 7.2 out of 10. You have a solid foundation to work with, and with some attention to detail and styling, you could easily bump that rating up to an 8 or higher.

Remember, this rating is not a definitive judgment of your worth as a person. It's simply a constructive assessment to help you identify areas for improvement and provide guidance on how to enhance your facial attractiveness.

How do you feel about this assessment? Is there anything specific you'd like to work on or any questions you have about my feedback?”

JFL