I got rejected last night by an ugly emo in the club

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
she was fat and her face was trash. She looked at me first a couple times so I approached her. Starting trying to dance with her and grab her and shit. She was like no, no. but kept dancing with me so it was confusing. I tried a couple more times and gave up, started pointing to my friend like "do you like him?" her face looked like she was considering it so I pushed them together and she gave me the middle finger. JFL.

Then later I saw her dancing and possibly he was kissing her neck some ugly fat ginger with a ginger mustache. AND I was taller. She punished me for looking like a fuck boy.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakShowCel, Outerz14, Art of Pattinson and 4 others
Fuck foids and fuck clubbing

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, FreakShowCel, deadstock and 2 others
Who goes to clubs on a monday

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Art of Pattinson and sickdawgie
  • +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel, bululu_87, NZb6Air and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
i hate clubbing / loud activities with lots of people

like jfl nigger what are you doing, get back rotting immediately
trying to ascend 😡😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
i hate clubbing / loud activities with lots of people

like jfl nigger what are you doing, get back rotting
I could never imagine going to a fucking club what the fuck do you even do there? Dance like an autist and get rejected by mtbs?

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, NZb6Air and dbva
she was fat and her face was trash. She looked at me first a couple times so I approached her. Starting trying to dance with her and grab her and shit. She was like no, no. but kept dancing with me so it was confusing. I tried a couple more times and gave up, started pointing to my friend like "do you like him?" her face looked like she was considering it so I pushed them together and she gave me the middle finger. JFL.

Then later I saw her dancing and possibly he was kissing her neck some ugly fat ginger with a ginger mustache. AND I was taller. She punished me for looking like a fuck boy.
Imagine getting rejected by girls who are less than mid

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I could never imagine going to a fucking club what the fuck do you even do there? Dance like an autist and get rejected by mtbs?
I mean you just get drunk, which is the key part. And have fun.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Imagine getting rejected by girls who are less than mid
Ok well explain it cuz i think she thought I was just trynna fuck her cuz i mogged the shit out of her so she was holding back

niggas be like muh youth missed experience these nuts and their youth is paying 200 euros per night to dance to ed sheraan and bruno mars with uruk hais :lul:

• JFL
niggas be like muh youth missed experience these nuts and their youth is paying 200 euros per night to dance to ed sheraan and bruno mars with uruk hais :lul:
the music is so shit Id rather rip my ears off than listen to club music JFL

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air

Foids will always aim 3 points above their own looks

Trying to ascend with a fat girl is crazy my nigga

• +1

Fuck that bitch

• +1

Look at those fucking retards jumping around to shit music like they’re fucking 3 year olds who just learned how to stand up

• JFL

Huffington Post Dancing GIF by HuffPost

Literally how they look like JFL

• +1
Huffington Post Dancing GIF by HuffPost

Literally how they look like JFL
just be 20 iq + intoxicated with alcohol and goodlooking with friends happy to have fun bro 100% would recommend missed youth experience🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️🍒🍒🍒🍒🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷

• JFL
just be 20 iq + intoxicated with alcohol and goodlooking with friends happy to have fun bro 100% would recommend missed youth experience🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️🍒🍒🍒🍒🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷
Ill only go clubbing when I decide to shoot up the place

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel and NZb6Air
Also its so weird when i see couples go clubbing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel and sickdawgie

She detected that you have a .org account and immediently was offput

• +1
Also its so weird when i see couples go clubbing
Fr why can’t they just stay at home and have sex and shit. And if they wanna go out and dance like fucking retards then go to a concert

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and negativetiltedheart
Ok well explain it cuz i think she thought I was just trynna fuck her cuz i mogged the shit out of her so she was holding back
I grabbed a goth MED without knowing she was even a MED (thought she was British) it was very dark and I didn’t see her face much she was avg lookin that was it we kissed that’s all I can say

But I’m a MTN/HTN aspiecel adhdcel