I got roasted my a foid

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I got so triggered I wanted to go ER. I was in voice chat with a bunch of fandoms people and I used a decent profile pic and she fucking hopes in and Asks why does he look like that and then starting laughing. The posters my profile pic in the chat where everyone can see. I hoe she dies and her family dies as well. Fucking brutal I never asked to be born on this planet . Trigerred me so hard that I feel like crying man. I don’t want to live this life anymore

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, chadpreetcel123, BigChinHispanic and 14 others
Uh, yikes? I’m done. I literally can’t. The patriarchy is a heccin cancer to the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2403
This is a profoundly low-T thread, and this is coming from someone with a Nazi anime girl as a profile pic. Do yourself a favor and start injecting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Magnesium, Deleted member 5694 and 7 others
which picture did you use?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
you are curry what did u expect ?

stay away from white jbs they will roast/hate you for being ethnic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
you are curry what did u expect ?

stay awa from white jbs they will roast/hate you for being ethnic
Dunno why curries are so low-IQ they keep chasing prime blonde jb. You never see ricecels doing this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 4671 and Dinger557
Social suicide using your face as a pfp in Discord tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
Also jfl at using discord, it's filled with subhuman losers who are 9/10 times racist
add me on fb i know sjw foid groups
u can hook up with them by running opressed minority game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 3323 and 3 others
Also jfl at using discord, it's filled with subhuman losers who are 9/10 times racist
add me on fb i know sjw foid groups
u can hook up with them by running opressed minority game
Racism is good tbh

were u squinting like an aspie? We need more details bro

• +1
the most brutal part is that they don't even know you are 5'6

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 4438
Dunno why curries are so low-IQ they keep chasing prime blonde jb. You never see ricecels doing this.
i fuck prime blonde jbs for a living

• +1
fucking hell even looking like pozzi and gandy isnt enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, AbandonShip and Deleted member 4671
147310 8aa7e27620de5bfd5189d6da10be338f

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, chadpreetcel123, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You’re just butthurt that you were born as an asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You’ll never be half-white and you’ll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and chadpreetcel123
You should have put in one of your morphs

They would have thought you are Chad then

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
ER never actually chased the blonde jb's, just fumed in the corner of Starbucks over them not chasing him. I think he knew deep down that it was over, even if he was the supreme gentleman in the forefront of his mind.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Gaia262
Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You’re just butthurt that you were born as an asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You’ll never be half-white and you’ll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.
eh you're refering to wrong person? i'm a actually a sandcel.

Why do you use your face as avi in Discord you low iq mongrel?

Screenshot 2020 04 18 14 29 32 679

@Titbot just run status game

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
ER never actually chased the blonde jb's, just fumed in the corner of Starbucks over them not chasing him. I think he knew deep down that it was over, even if he was the supreme gentleman in the forefront of his mind.
he was a tortured soul. i wish someone had just given him a hug and been kind to him.

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome