I got scammed by a jewish jaw surgeon

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
A couple of months ago some surgeon appeared in my dms telling me he will do a lefort 3+ a shit load of other surgerys for 50k cash upfront. I was suspicious at first but needed a lefort 3. So i booked a appointment. I noticed his nose was massive at this point but I ignored it and booked the surgery. When I walking in the operating room and handed him the money. He put me sleep. I looked at my watch just before it was around 10:30. I then woke up at 10:45 with no changes to my face. I confronted him about this but he said I was wrong.he said it had actually been two hours and I looked completely different. He then kicked me out screaming that I'm a nazi for not trusting him. I'm now down 50k and nothing to show for it. What do I do guys please help me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lirevk, try2beme, deadstock and 8 others
I can't call the police as they will side with the jewish man. He stole 50k from me and failed to do the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk and Jova
A couple of months ago some surgeon appeared in my dms telling me he will do a lefort 3+ a shit load of other surgerys for 50k cash upfront. I was suspicious at first but needed a lefort 3. So i booked an appointment. I noticed his nose was massive at this point but I ignored it and booked the surgery. When I walking in the operating room and handed him the money. He put me sleep. I looked at my watch just before it was around 10:30. I then woke up at 10:45 with no changes to my face. I confronted him about this but he said I was wrong.he said it had actually been two hours and I looked completely different. He then kicked me out screaming that I'm a nazi for not trusting him. I'm now down 50k and nothing to show for it. What do I do guys please help me
This has to be rage bait, why would you go to an untrusted surgeon who probably texted you on instagram.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
This has to be rage bait, why would you go to an untrusted surgeon who probably texted you on instagram.
I really needed lefort 3 he was the only guy that did it. I was desperate

Never trust them

• +1
He earned it

• Hmm...
Tales from Siberia

• JFL
kill him

• +1
A couple of months ago some surgeon appeared in my dms telling me he will do a lefort 3+ a shit load of other surgerys for 50k cash upfront. I was suspicious at first but needed a lefort 3. So i booked an appointment. I noticed his nose was massive at this point but I ignored it and booked the surgery. When I walking in the operating room and handed him the money. He put me sleep. I looked at my watch just before it was around 10:30. I then woke up at 10:45 with no changes to my face. I confronted him about this but he said I was wrong.he said it had actually been two hours and I looked completely different. He then kicked me out screaming that I'm a nazi for not trusting him. I'm now down 50k and nothing to show for it. What do I do guys please help me
Funny post might use as a copypasta

• Love it
One of the funnier larps ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel and heightmaxxing