I got school picture tday

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Diamond
Someone give me quick surgery

Nigga add more info u fucking dumbass

you shouldve done all possible softmaxxes yesterday so you had all the buffs and mog hard in the school picture:
a knight is holding a shield and a sword while another knight holds a sword and shield

BUT UR A STUPID NIGGER AND NOW ITS TOO LATE, ENJOY BEING SUB1 IN THE YEARBOOK AND BEING LAUGHED AT

you shouldve done all possible softmaxxes yesterday so you had all the buffs and mog hard in the school picture:

a knight is holding a shield and a sword while another knight holds a sword and shield

BUT UR A STUPID NIGGER AND NOW ITS TOO LATE, ENJOY BEING SUB1 IN THE YEARBOOK AND BEING LAUGHED AT
It’s not America we don’t have useless yearbooks and no softmaxx will do shit I jst used light make up that’s it

• Woah
Reactions: dbva
good enough that u prepared bhai
It’s still gonna be shit bc I don’t have inner light and no one knew I was wearing a margiela shirt

• So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and dbva
i also got mine taken today for my college ID. I jutted hard

It’s still gonna be shit bc I don’t have inner light and no one knew I was wearing a margiela shirt
today i wore a bathory shirt to school cuz im lowkey super emo darktriad opium and i got some weird stares cuz people thought it was satan or something jfl over for fashioncels

• Love it
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
today i wore a bathory shirt to school cuz im lowkey super emo darktriad opium and i got some weird stares cuz people thought it was satan or something jfl over for fashioncels
Me bc I wore a l.g.b. shirt that has flared sleeves and a feminine neck line b-but it’s Japanese😓

• JFL
Reactions: dbva