I got sexually assaulted by my dad at around 12

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
This was so weird this still stays in my memory. My dad tongue kissed me one time and i tried to wash my tongue. I really felt like shit and i knew it was a sexual assault. I didnt confront him and i just acted like it was nothing. I still remember this sometimes wondering why the fuck he.did that.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, piec, slavicpsycho and 2 others
kill him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, Clqs, totalynotme and 1 other person
torture him

• +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer and totalynotme
torture him
Its not really that dehumanizing tbh. I was bullied by one kid in highschool years and it is way more traumatizing. The embarrassment still haunts me to this day. I waa heightmogged and strengthmogged :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
This was so weird this still stays in my memory. My dad tongue kissed me one time and i tried to wash my tongue. I really felt like shit and i knew it was a sexual assault. I didnt confront him and i just acted like it was nothing. I still remember this sometimes wondering why the fuck he.did that.
Kill him stupid nigger

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Rape him

What if it was your mom

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
must have been a good looking kid