I Got Sexually Assualted when I was 17

Z

zyzz007 returns

Zephir
A girl groped my ass in after school lessons. I had to actively push her hands away
as she fought me to keep touching it.

Another girl stole my picture and put it up as her profile pic trying to make people think
I was with her.
She also called me late at night with another girl when I was out watching movies with my father.

Another girl told me she was looking at my ass after school.

Was just going through how Justin Beiber was also sexually harassed by women. I went
through the same thing. It was disgusting how women sexualize men they find attractive whilst
other men are incels.

Women are horny as fuck, a girl invited me into her apartment at UNI and bought me chocolates and smoothies trying
to seduce me and told me how a lot of girls had abortions in high school.

I know you guys think im ugly just cuz I am indian but at 17 in my country I was legit goodlooking
and most people told me so and a lot of women showed their true colours how they treat men in the top 20 percent.

I find it strange most people here cant believe me, when i admit I was ugly at 14 and no girl would even talk to me and after
improving my looks I had a number of girls chasing me and making it extremely easy.

Yes now im older and I did put on weight and got a belly in my 20's but Im losing it now and my looks are improving
back to when i was younger. We will see if Im objectified again.

Im glad I never got with a girl back then since I was young scared, angry, too weak, to sensitive, the wrong girl
would have ruined my life.

Im a lot stronger now mentally and will not just go for a woman based on looks, I have standards she must meet and I value myself now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: noonespecial, jacobrb07, PlayersGetPlayed and 3 others
Dnr and dnc (do not care).

Same story with conscious touching my ass in the street in not even too liberated country
And that girls will tell us about feminism, rape stats by men and etc :)

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns
im sorry
i thought this was gonna be some reddit story about a girl enjoy her rape though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Hottaco34 and SecularIslamist
AITA for letting chad rape me while my cuck boyfriend sleeps?
IMG 4077

NTA. Your bf sounds like a total controlling douche for getting upset about that. I would dump him if I were you. You deserve to have fun.

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Hottaco34
My 50 something year old subhuman boss did that to me a year ago she used to squeeze or slap my ass while i was baking pastries

• WTF
Reactions: totalynotme
This is why you gotta descend from chad to HTN at the very least.

Cons of being chad:feelscry:

A girl groped my ass in after school lessons. I had to actively push her hands away
as she fought me to keep touching it.

Another girl stole my picture and put it up as her profile pic trying to make people think
I was with her.
She also called me late at night with another girl when I was out watching movies with my father.

Another girl told me she was looking at my ass after school.

Was just going through how Justin Beiber was also sexually harassed by women. I went
through the same thing. It was disgusting how women sexualize men they find attractive whilst
other men are incels.

Women are horny as fuck, a girl invited me into her apartment at UNI and bought me chocolates and smoothies trying
to seduce me and told me how a lot of girls had abortions in high school.

I know you guys think im ugly just cuz I am indian but at 17 in my country I was legit goodlooking
and most people told me so and a lot of women showed their true colours how they treat men in the top 20 percent.

I find it strange most people here cant believe me, when i admit I was ugly at 14 and no girl would even talk to me and after
improving my looks I had a number of girls chasing me and making it extremely easy.

Yes now im older and I did put on weight and got a belly in my 20's but Im losing it now and my looks are improving
back to when i was younger. We will see if Im objectified again.

Im glad I never got with a girl back then since I was young scared, angry, too weak, to sensitive, the wrong girl
would have ruined my life.

Im a lot stronger now mentally and will not just go for a woman based on looks, I have standards she must meet and I value myself now.
Its clearly just to piss you off