I got shortlisted for Nvidia's and American Express's summer internship

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I'm very happy. Hopefully I get selected in one of them the competition is extremely tough @WatermelonLover

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender, Jungcuck, iloveboobs and 13 others
@User28823 @gooner23

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and 6PSLcel
like shortlisted to the final interview i think ive heard of that happening but only for like prior offers, is this for us based internships? had a friend that interned at american express probably an ideal company for wlb/$

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, descension, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
like shortlisted to the final interview i think ive heard of that happening but only for like prior offers, is this for us based internships? had a friend that interned at american express probably an ideal company for wlb/$
Yes for th4 final interview and yes for prior offers and both are remote

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: iloveboobs, ReadBooksEveryday, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Yes for th4 final interview and yes for prior offers and both are remote
damn i am assuming not a us based team tho? nvidia had a RTO thats why i never applied unless it was a cloud based role and american express only gave out hybrid return offers

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
Nice bhai, hope u make it, I hear those BVIs’ is cunts all end up very rich since they get nvda stock as part of their salary

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, ReadBooksEveryday, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Mirin STEMcel grind. If I had better neurotransmitters I would STEMcel. Doing finance instead.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
@ReadBooksEveryday @normie_joe

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Congratulations buddy boyo.
.Org is proud of you.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, iloveboobs, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Why would u want to work for Novideo?

Cn644pn01o4d1

u want an autograph on ur dick gayboi?

over for u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, iloveboobs, User28823 and 2 others
I'm very happy. Hopefully I get selected in one of them the competition is extremely tough @WatermelonLover
Nvidia is a great company to work for. Go to their glassdoor and you'll see extremely stellar reviews

Facebook Google Amazon are good too but don't really compare in their corporate culture to Nvidia.
Good job boyo. Work hard so you can possibly secure it into a full time offer upon graduation. You don't want to be one of the million shitskins that join EY where they get worked to death for shit pay.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Jason Voorhees
hello Jason my name is Rajesh very nice to meet u I will be ur interviewer today

i need u to compute the nonlinear eigenvalue sum given that you have a directed graph represented as an adjacency matrix A of size n x n, where each element A[j] is a non-negative integer. Construct matrix B with entries defined as B[j] = (A[j]^2 + sqrt(A[j] + 1)) / (sum(A[k]) + 1), compute its eigenvalues, and find the sum of those eigenvalues that exceed the geometric mean of all eigenvalues.

solution must be O(1) time and space complexity you have 20 minutes good luck

• JFL
Reactions: Phxx, Debetro and Jason Voorhees
damn bro gs, did you bring up your moderation here on your resume?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Congratulations. Reminder that I am the one that pulled the strings to get you there bhai... I am still waiting for the promised bribe.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Fuck wageslaving, you are not blackpilled if you work for a corrupt parasitic master. Fuck capitalism may it all end

Congrats though I guess

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender