I got so much forward growth in 8/9 months (17yo - 18yo) (pics included)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Attributing these changes to mewing/hard mewing seems cringe, but it might be the reason, working on fixing my posture with chin tucks (started 3 weeks ago)
I also bonesmashed my chin
Even my nose changed.

First pic i was like 14%bf (0-1 month into looksmaxing)
Second pic was during my bulk, almost 20% bf, i was eating clean but literally did nothing during the day so i got a bit fat (just gymcelling and barely any softmax)
Third pic is present (i made a thread a few months ago in the acc i lost my info about the stuff i do) -
IMG 9008

This pic was before my bulk as well, i started with a bit of softmaxxes but nothing crazy, still pretty careless about everything in general.
IMG 9009

My plan is to start chewing cause my rammus is pretty shit and my midface kinda long so I need to compensate/fraud with big masseters

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and iwannabebreathtakin
Damn actually impressive I expected cope

Yeah it just looks like you tilted your head up jfl

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Zenis
-complains about inceldom

Attributing these changes to mewing/hard mewing seems cringe, but it might be the reason, working on fixing my posture with chin tucks (started 3 weeks ago)
I also bonesmashed my chin
Even my nose changed.

First pic i was like 14%bf (0-1 month into looksmaxing)
Second pic was during my bulk, almost 20% bf, i was eating clean but literally did nothing during the day so i got a bit fat (just gymcelling and barely any softmax)
Third pic is present (i made a thread a few months ago in the acc i lost my info about the stuff i do) -
View attachment 3251062
This pic was before my bulk as well, i started with a bit of softmaxxes but nothing crazy, still pretty careless about everything in general.
View attachment 3251068

My plan is to start chewing cause my rammus is pretty shit and my midface kinda long so I need to compensate/fraud with big masseters
I knew something stinked cuz you have a big ah forehead

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
brutal paranasals nigger