I got stood up blackpill is internalised in my mind. The fate of MTN and lower (GTFIH)

not_ovER

not_ovER

Bronze
Like wtf bro. She saw me with my friend and asked my friend to give my snap to her. We were chatting for a couple of days flirting like bitch was even saying good morning to me and shi she said we should link yesterday but she had a doctor's appointment I knew it was probably cap but I gave it another try she gave an alternative date for today which I went. Her replies became slower and suddenly she had another excuse saying she needs to drop her lil brother to tuition and she will be there in 15mins I ended up waiting 1 hour so I left it was raining fucking heavily as well as soon as I got home it stopped and I saw a rainbow fucking silly this world is. She sent me a voice note rn imma leave it for a couple of hours and see what she saying. I've had fucking enough even though i look 10x better than before my relationship with women is becoming fucking shit wtf even though I'm getting looks and more approaches than ever? Fuck all this moral compass shit man if i ever ascend imma treat them like shit idc if they're pure or what I've generally had enough L from L shit been going on since 2020 type shit, not one good thing how can i not have zero confidence in bagging women . I've had enough over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, zz67, inwardgonionscel and 6 others
cool avatar

• Love it
Reactions: not_ovER
Fuck all this moral compass shit man if i ever ascend imma treat them like shit idc if they're pure or what I've generally had enough L from L shit been going on since 2020 type shit,
Nah just throw concentrated hydrochloric acid on their face whenever you go for dates
Also take a pitbull with you he will help to disfigure their face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 30679, BoredPrince and 2 others
She said pookie wookie :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: JFL at this world no sorry no excuse no nun just utter bs

We all get there in the end

Destiny of 90% of men

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Destiny of 90% of men
I wonder how humans from thousands of years ago coped, they all lived reasonably short life so they didn't suffer much I guess

It only matters till you find someone else to obsess over and so on

Like wtf bro. She saw me with my friend and asked my friend to give my snap to her. We were chatting for a couple of days flirting like bitch was even saying good morning to me and shi she said we should link yesterday but she had a doctor's appointment I knew it was probably cap but I gave it another try she gave an alternative date for today which I went. Her replies became slower and suddenly she had another excuse saying she needs to drop her lil brother to tuition and she will be there in 15mins I ended up waiting 1 hour so I left it was raining fucking heavily as well as soon as I got home it stopped and I saw a rainbow fucking silly this world is. She sent me a voice note rn imma leave it for a couple of hours and see what she saying. I've had fucking enough even though i look 10x better than before my relationship with women is becoming fucking shit wtf even though I'm getting looks and more approaches than ever? Fuck all this moral compass shit man if i ever ascend imma treat them like shit idc if they're pure or what I've generally had enough L from L shit been going on since 2020 type shit, not one good thing how can i not have zero confidence in bagging women . I've had enough over
Just bring asbestos with you

Ascend so u can reject as many girls as possible

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER
The agricultural revolution and its consequences.