I got the retinol uglies

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Like a rash on my left cheek. It's not so bad and I'm used to being subhuman tho so I'll just wait it out.

I was a retard for going out in the sun with it the other day even though I wore sunscreen and it was only for a brief moment.

I'm stupid. No wonder my mother abandoned me and convinced me to attempt suicide.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
You're not stupid. You should just stay inside. It's where you belong. In the meantime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Retinol doesn’t increase sensitivity to sunlight the rash is just due to purging or over application

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
You're not stupid. You should just stay inside. It's where you belong. In the meantime.
Hehe yeah. I'll unironically be outside nighttime only except for when I'm buying groceries.

Retinol doesn’t increase sensitivity to sunlight the rash is just due to purging or over application
I mean I think it does. You're not wrong about the purging though. But everything I've read points to the conclusion that avoiding sunlight and using SPF is extremely important on retinoids.

I took an ice cube to my rash now

I used it every other day at first and my skin didn’t get as irritated. Best to ease into it if you’re just starting. Also use a shit ton of moisturizer (sandwich method is good)

• Woah
fuck retinol and tretinoin

I used it every other day at first and my skin didn’t get as irritated. Best to ease into it if you’re just starting. Also use a shit ton of moisturizer (sandwich method is good)
Do you think this one is good enough? I apply it everyday after NIVEA face wash.
79711 c1n1 1

Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl Palmitate, Methyl Palmitate, Olus Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol (Trans-Isomer), Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol

Do you think this one is good enough? I apply it everyday after NIVEA face wash.
View attachment 2385309
Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl Palmitate, Methyl Palmitate, Olus Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol (Trans-Isomer), Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol
Looks like a good moisturizer but yeah go for at least spf 30 pa+++. Can just apply after the eucerin

• Love it