I got the six pack. Where are the bitchs???!!

B

blackpiller006

Close your mouth and stand up straight
Im now in a low body fat like 12% or something. I remember when my friend said to me that to get bitchs u should get the six pack first. Is it cope or what ??!?!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and christian2710
troll thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, weebcel, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
he’s not coping, atleast he didn’t say you needed muscles for girls jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, HerpDerpson and blackpiller006
Im now in a low body fat like 12% or something. I remember when my friend said to me that to get bitchs u should get the six pack first. Is it cope or what ??!?!!
Back in highschool when I leaned down/debloated I ascended from LTN to ~HTN'ish and instantly got far better treatment from girls including some which never showed interest in me. Its like the fat on my body was a biological invisibility cloak to woman. My guess is it sort of depends on your starting point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
now you just need to be confident and set the water to cold when taking showers and increase your daily shower count to 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, weebcel and TheBrownOne
The bitch's are on my dick

No namer! LAFF HHHH

Last edited:
Too late. This worked in 2018 but now every dude is ripped.

wait for them to knock on your door

20230616 230705 6
ure just ugly

Depends. Being built is a big boost to 6' + HTNs. It's not that big a boost to MTNs. Height/frame helps the most if you have a MTN face.