I got to remove the sexual frustration from my system before entering any long-term relationship

D

Deleted member 70955

Hala Madrid
I received almost no female validation in my adolescence, which screwed me a lot. Now in my early twenties the only relationship I managed to have failed due to my lack of confidence and highly insecure behavior caused by jealously.

I have to get this sexual frustration out. I crave validation and sex from multiple girls. I got to have a sexual phase before entering any long-term relationship.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, LegitUser, MoggerGaston and 6 others
Over.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
cope. it failed because of looks, personality and your actions mattered for the 10% at most

• +1
Reactions: piec and LegitUser
cope. it failed because of looks, personality and your actions mattered for the 10% at most

Okay? That's what I meant by jealousy, not being hot enough to secure who I wanted. And I have a beta personality that screws me in relationships. The point stands anyway.

Okay? That's what I meant by jealousy, not being hot enough to secure who I wanted. And I have a beta personality that screws me in relationships. The point stands anyway.
Yes but you’re a beta because she dumped you and girls are rejecting you not the other way round. Only way out is looksmaxxing not “removing your sexual frustration”

• +1
Reactions: piec
Yes but you’re a beta because she dumped you and girls are rejecting you not the other way round. Only way out is looksmaxxing not “removing your sexual frustration”

What about my lonely teen years? I'm not sure a long-term relationship now would fill the hole left by that miserable time. Everything I missed out on still haunts me. If I hooked up with some women before entering a long-term relationship, that would be fine by me.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, LegitUser, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
What about my lonely teen years? I'm not sure a long-term relationship now would fill the hole left by that miserable time. Everything I missed out on still haunts me. If I hooked up with some women before entering a long-term relationship, that would be fine by me.
Redpill cope bro. Your looks alone dictates how your mind will develop by now on. Imagine you woke up as Chad and every girl texted you etc, you would forget your lonely years in days

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec, Deleted member 67869 and Deleted member 70955
I received almost no female validation in my adolescence, which screwed me a lot. Now in my early twenties the only relationship I managed to have failed due to my lack of confidence and highly insecure behavior caused by jealously.

I have to get this sexual frustration out. I crave validation and sex from multiple girls. I got to have a sexual phase before entering any long-term relationship.
I had a lot of female validation during my adolescence, and that was what I was looking for, but still I was never able to handle a ltr. It was probably different for me anyway. It would definitely help you, however, I'm not sure it would get you over the insecurity issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
@Madridista
If you have jealousy issues, among other things, how do you plan to cope with a relationship by not being "bluepilled"?

• +1
@Madridista
If you have jealousy issues, among other things, how do you plan to cope with a relationship by not being "bluepilled"?

I've read somewhere that attractive men are less jealous of their partners because they have more options. They are not clingy or desperate, because other women desire them. Jealousy is more common among men that are ugly, as they don't feel good enough and have to "lock down" their partners for fear that they might find someone better looking.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Darkeningstar
I've read somewhere that attractive men are less jealous of their partners because they have more options. They are not clingy or desperate, because other women desire them. Jealousy is more common among men that are ugly, as they don't feel good enough and have to "lock down" their partners for fear that they might find someone better looking.
It's true generally, but I think it's a bit of a synthetic reason.

Im extremely jealous and posessive but even at 14 i was getting girls. Its all about self esteem/ looks levels

Also being cucked at a young age is brutal

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 70955
Im extremely jealous and posessive but even at 14 i was getting girls. Its all about self esteem/ looks levels

Also being cucked at a young age is brutal

She cheated on you at a young age? Damn.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What do you think I should do?
What you said, try to accumulate positive experiences if you can and see how it evolves, but if a ltr happens, don't back down.

• +1
She cheated on you at a young age? Damn.
When i was 16 i first got cheated on then 17, its so much worse when ur young and dont know the blackpill because u know ur subhuman but theres no rationalisations for u

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Deleted member 70955
I am like you. I have a lot of insecurities and feeling like I have a hole in my past from a lack of positive interaction with women.

I need to OVERCOMPENSATE for that. I need to CHEAT on my first few partners. I need to SWIM in pussy and female validation.

If I ever want to get over this trauma.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and Deleted member 70955
When i was 16 i first got cheated on then 17, its so much worse when ur young and dont know the blackpill because u know ur subhuman but theres no rationalisations for u
I, on the other hand, being an abused dog and aware of these dynamics beforehand had to have other options. This obviously could have made the relationship "toxic," but it was not too true

• +1
That's cucked, you got cucked. And you know nothing of my work. Keep coping nigcel while I wash these nuts.

Bump

• Love it