I got touched in front of my boyfriend by another man

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I went to Vegas with my bf and the whole weekend I wanted to wear really sexy revealing outfits. I could tell guys were staring at me everywhere when we walked and it was starting to turn me on that he didn't even realize they were looking. Anywhere we went guys had their eyes on me.

On Saturday we went to a pool party and were close to the di so it was very crowded. I was dancing beside my bf and some guy came up behind me and put his hands around my stomach and grabbed me towards him. I could feel how big his cock was through his swimming shorts so I started to sneakily grind all over his cock. I could feel him getting bigger and bigger. He slipped his hands down my bikini and started to rub my clit meanwhile my bf is so drunk and distracted by the di he doesn't even realize that some other guy is about to make me cum.

I can't wait to have another man touch me again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air, baerr, BrutalMogger and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, YungTrappa and try2beme
Pajeet typed this on Reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, egyptianKang, Trilogy and 3 others
I went to Vegas with my bf and the whole weekend I wanted to wear really sexy revealing outfits. I could tell guys were staring at me everywhere when we walked and it was starting to turn me on that he didn't even realize they were looking. Anywhere we went guys had their eyes on me.

On Saturday we went to a pool party and were close to the di so it was very crowded. I was dancing beside my bf and some guy came up behind me and put his hands around my stomach and grabbed me towards him. I could feel how big his cock was through his swimming shorts so I started to sneakily grind all over his cock. I could feel him getting bigger and bigger. He slipped his hands down my bikini and started to rub my clit meanwhile my bf is so drunk and distracted by the di he doesn't even realize that some other guy is about to make me cum.

I can't wait to have another man touch me again
Hindu hands typed this.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, egyptianKang and Gaygymmaxx
Bro is pumping them out at record highs :what:

Beatiful to read OP! I remember my first time getting touched by another man. My husband stood there, in awe, with his mouth open, I couldn‘t help but laugh at him. The guy touching me was way taller than him so he just looked him in the eyes with fear, he knew he could do nothing to stop him. I was so turned on! We agreed this shouldn’t be the last time this was happening and…what can I say… we are in a happy relationship now where I can express myself by hooking up with other guys and he happily watches us most of the time. I hope the same will come true for you OP! Have a nice day!

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Beatiful to read OP! I remember my first time getting touched by another man. My husband stood there, in awe, with his mouth open, I couldn‘t help but laugh at him. The guy touching me was way taller than him so he just looked him in the eyes with fear, he knew he could do nothing to stop him. I was so turned on! We agreed this shouldn’t be the last time this was happening and…what can I say… we are in a happy relationship now where I can express myself by hooking up with other guys and he happily watches us most of the time. I hope the same will come true for you OP! Have a nice day!
Slay queen! 💅 💯 Just because they are our partners, doesn't mean we are their property and for their use only. This is a patriarchal thinking that is designed to control women and oppress them sexually!

I let my husband know I do not belong to him, my body my choices and he has to respect it!

• Love it
Reactions: baerr