i got trolled to descending

swt

swt

will it ever even begin?
Yup, you read the title.
i got trolled to descend,
i was desperate to ascend, i was willing to do anything to look better, and my desperation led me to get easily trolled on this site, the more i look at my old pictures the more i realize i didn’t actually look bad at all.
i just wasn’t over masculine like everyone wanted me to be on here, i had piercings all over my face, had my unique taste in clothing, and had thinner brows, by this description a lot of you will say i probably looked like a fag, but eh, i slayed goth stacies left and right, i actually had appeal back then. but after this website, my brows are a lot thicker now, i buzzed my hair, took my piercings off, starved because so many people talked about my face fat, which now that i look back, wasn’t terrible at all, i was pretty decently muscular back then aswell, but i was so desperate to debloat and lose the face fat after the messages i got on here that i fasted a lot, i weight 118 right now, i used to weight 140 not even a full month ago, i lost most of my muscle value so fast. anyways , this website led to me losing all my appeal, and the worst of it is it became addicting, im stuck in a cycle of constant urge of attempting to do drastic shit to ascend , i know this is what caused me to descend but i can’t stop, im bound to be stuck on this loop for the rest of my life, where i starvemaxx,bonesmash, and do shit that will keep cutting my life short just for the hope of a possible upcoming ascension . anyways, this is kind of a vent but not really..? just sharing my own experience.
don’t be like me, remember that appeal is what matters most to slay stacies, not ultra masculinity or hollow cheeks or any of that bullshit. i’m stuck in this loop to do these things although i know it’s not what it takes to slay stacies, it just became addicting, but i beg of u, don’t fall into the same mistakes i fell into, don’t be like me, live ur lives, don’t take the blackpill , because from experience, when u take it you literally can’t come back, it’s a cycle of misery and when u take it ur bound to make urself look uncanny in the end.
most of the people on here don’t want to help u look better , they will judge every flaw u have unless you’re chadlite or higher.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
Nichemax again and get some of the poopy goth pussy

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry