I graduated college and made 0 friends. How do I make friends.

Chico

Chico

Yo Chico
Graduated college, made no friends. Gonna go on a trip to europe in october.

But was wondering how can I make friends, or where can I meet people? I really want a gf and I look high mtn.
I go to the gym but nothing happens there relating this. Should I join a run club? There is a big one in my city.

But yeah, where do I go to make friends and meet women?

• +1
Reactions: castizo and NZb6Air
Just be confident and wear cologne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haus33, castizo, Rea and 2 others
Just be confident and wear cologne
Confidence does lowk help tho or being low inhib if ur high mtn lile him more confidence = better ability to approach b shi higher chance of getting a gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: castizo, Rea and NZb6Air
have big dick energy, but it comes from actually having a big dick

• +1
Reactions: castizo and Rea
your life is over now
its the end
if you are out of college and made no friends no big friend group your life is now over

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, castizo, NZb6Air and 1 other person
If you managed to graduate collage without making a single friend there is something wrong with you

• +1
Reactions: castizo and Rea
Friends are for kids :lul:

• +1
Reactions: haus33, castizo and Rea
If you managed to graduate collage without making a single friend there is something wrong with you
I majored in Computer Science. 3 out of the 4 years were online because of COVID.

Bad circumstances

• So Sad
Reactions: oily703
I majored in Computer Science. 3 out of the 4 years were online because of COVID.

Bad circumstances
Sorry saar that is very unfortunate
I don't know how to help though gl

• +1
Reactions: Chico

But was wondering how can I make friends, or where can I meet people? I really want a gf and I look high mtn.
I go to the gym but nothing happens there relating this. Should I join a run club? There is a big one in my city.

have friends before college?

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and dipenhydramine
have friends before college?
A few, but they are apathetic. Convinced one may be gay, one may be asexual. They don't like clubs, interacting with others, etc. Asked one of my friends I go to the gym with about joining a running club, and he told me no. I have nobody to go to clubs with, etc.

nobody make friends in the gym

go to a club, get drunk, talk some bullshit with another drunk and pay him a drink idk. it should work

A few, but they are apathetic. Convinced one may be gay, one may be asexual. They don't like clubs, interacting with others, etc. Asked one of my friends I go to the gym with about joining a running club, and he told me no. I have nobody to go to clubs with, etc.
nonsense honestly and dumb for friends, I don't think it's too late to still spontaneously interact with people from the gym..and I don't see any reason why you shouldn't go to that running club, as you say there are plenty of people

but nothing will be easier and better for you to meet than to go out drunk to a club or go to a party

• +1
Reactions: ey88