I grew 1 cm after age 20

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
1 cm change in 6 months, which is nothing for you youngcels, but at my age growth is pretty much non existent for most guys, so it’s a lot.

Supplements that I suspect helped me grow:

Vitamin K2 (tldr bones).
Vitamin D (tldr T levels and bones).
Manganese (tldr bones).
Melatonin (tldr increased hgh in your sleep).
A gram of protein per pound of body weight (tldr any guy should do that anyway but it definitely helps growth).

I was 6’3, now I’m 6’3.5. I will do my best to be 6’4 by the end of 2021.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 5061 and 6 others
nigga how do u even notice 1cm I look the same when i lift fraud from 5'11 to 6'1

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Schönling, Albeacho and 7 others
nigga how do u even notice 1cm I look the same when i lift fraud from 5'11 to 6'1
I have marked my height on the wall multiple times in different days, today it’s 1 cm higher.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Lifefuel for me tbh. Thanks for sharing

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Average person on this forum measures their height as their morning height + 3 inch insoles + raised platform shoes + atro style hair.
But congrats on growing from 5'9" to 5'9.5"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, zeshama, SLA and 18 others
Average person on this forum measures their height as their morning height + 3 inch insoles + raised platform shoes + atro style hair.
But congrats on growing from 5'9" to 5'9.5"
Your misogyny is showing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, IdiAmin, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
1 cm change in 6 months, which is nothing for you youngcels, but at my age growth is pretty much non existent for most guys, so it’s a lot.

Vitamin K2 (tldr bones).
Manganese (tldr bones).
A gram of protein per pound of body weight (tldr any guy should do that anyway but it definitely helps growth).

Yes i used to be 5 6 when i enter .me but now i grew to 8 11. Im wadlow's height.

How did i do it? Well it's all available on my online course. PM me ur credit card details and you'll too know this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6892, mogstar and 3 others
Yes i used to be 5 6 when i enter .me but now i grew to 8 11. Im wadlow's height.

How did i do it? Well it's all available on my online course. PM me ur credit card details and you'll to know this
Are you implying that I’m lying?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, .*my*. and Deleted member 5746
Your height is different along the day due to bones decompressing, measure yourself zt night, and we will see if you're still 1cm taller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 5698 and 2 others
Your height is different along the day due to bones decompressing, measure yourself zt night, and we will see if you're still 1cm taller.
I always measured in the morning. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
what else do you do that contributes to your height other than taking those vitamins and protein?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, mogstar and .*my*.
what else do you do that contributes to your height other than taking those vitamins and protein?
Got more active and I weight lift.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and newperson

Vitamin K2 (tldr bones).
Manganese (tldr bones).

K2 is legit, I grew 4cm extra even though I thought I was finished growing and haven't grown in years. I haven't measured my height anymore but it might be even taller now, recently someone said I looked just as tall as a 194cm dude when we measured head to head. That's 6'4.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, SOS-Sonic and .*my*.
Have u considered that u prob measured wrongly?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and lutte
K2 is legit, I grew 4cm extra even though I thought I was finished growing and haven't grown in years. I haven't measured my height anymore but it might be even taller now, recently someone said I looked just as tall as a 194cm dude when we measured head to head. That's 6'4.
Interesting, did you take MK4 or MK7? And what was your dosage?

Interesting, did you take MK4 or MK7? And what was your dosage?
MK7, too poor for MK4. Idk dosage, just one pill daily, I think 50 something, 50 mcg?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and SOS-Sonic
Prolly just improved posture a little = 1 cm height gained.

MK7, too poor for MK4. Idk dosage, just one pill daily, I think 50 something, 50 mcg?
You can get it on ebay for a very good price.

You can get it on ebay for a very good price.
It's a scam, the dosages are too low. When I researched proper dosages the costs were pretty high (20-50 euros/month).

So I stick to MK-7(much cheaper for a good dose).

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
It's a scam, the dosages are too low. When I researched proper dosages the costs were pretty high (20-50 euros/month).

So I stick to MK-7(much cheaper for a good dose).
That's bonkers! Which brand is that expensive?
And 180 mcg per day is recommended according to quite a few sources, so I guess 2-3 pills from that should be enough, unless they are selling a under dosed product.

And 180 mcg per day is recommended according to quite a few sources, so I guess 2-3 pills from that should be enough, unless they are selling a under dosed product.
The thing is I live in Hollande and the availability of offshore supplements here is low. So I am not sure about outside prices, but right now I can't even find a good source of MK4 on Google and I did find Carlson, but it looks sketchy and it costs 60 euros for monthly dosage. At the same time the 180 pill from Rock Health is only 10 euros for 3 months.

• +1
That's MK-7, MK-4 is dosed in milligrams. I've seen studies using about 10-45mg/day.

• +1
How much K2 did you take? Tell us your experiences, almost 2 inches would be insane. Although I believe you were youngcel and that was a last growth spurt

How much K2 did you take? Tell us your experiences, almost 2 inches would be insane. Although I believe you were youngcel and that was a last growth spurt
Bro I stopped growing at 15, I was 186cm at the time. I think I started taking K2 at 17 after I haven't grown in 2 years, I instantly grew 2cm after I started taking it the first yet, the next year 2cm again. Then I stopped taking K2 and stalled at 190, now I take K2 again cause that shit's real good against calcium build-up in your brain and your whole vascular region and I might have started growing again.

I have a friend who considered himself a manlet, he was 175cm(pretty low in Hollande) and he didn't grow for 2 years as well, I told him about my experience and he took K2 for a while, then suddenly he became around 180cm. I have another friend who started taking K2 and reported 2cm growth after a few months, similar to my rapid growth when I first started taking it.

There are people online reporting that adult bone growth has occurred to them once they start supplementing K2. Even older people report it, though in their case it may be the reversal of bone loss they experienced.

Either way, spending 10 euros to possibly grow 2cm at least is the best risk you can take for the possible investment unless you're already tall.

Also MK-7 may inhibit 5-AR in peripheral(stops DHT production) while MK-4 can boost T/E ratio, supposedly. I am pretty sure MK-7 doesn't have any effect on the T ratio.

Yo, faggots, here is a mega-thread with like hundreds of studies on MK-4/MK-7:

Bro I stopped growing at 15, I was 186cm at the time. I think I started taking K2 at 17 after I haven't grown in 2 years, I instantly grew 2cm after I started taking it the first yet, the next year 2cm again. Then I stopped taking K2 and stalled at 190, now I take K2 again cause that shit's real good against calcium build-up in your brain and your whole vascular region and I might have started growing again.

I have a friend who considered himself a manlet, he was 175cm(pretty low in Hollande) and he didn't grow for 2 years as well, I told him about my experience and he took K2 for a while, then suddenly he became around 180cm. I have another friend who started taking K2 and reported 2cm growth after a few months, similar to my rapid growth when I first started taking it.

There are people online reporting that adult bone growth has occurred to them once they start supplementing K2. Even older people report it, though in their case it may be the reversal of bone loss they experienced.

Either way, spending 10 euros to possibly grow 2cm at least is the best risk you can take for the possible investment unless you're already tall.

Also MK-7 may inhibit 5-AR in peripheral(stops DHT production) while MK-4 can boost T/E ratio, supposedly. I am pretty sure MK-7 doesn't have any effect on the T ratio.
So you only took mk7? A normal dose?

So you only took mk7? A normal dose?
Fine I'll move my ass and look at the dose, I never cared about it but it's: 100mcg, 83% daily value.

I also eat Quark and some old cheese sometimes, which has considerable K2 both of them, but nowhere near 100mcg.

Fine I'll move my ass and look at the dose, I never cared about it but it's: 100mcg, 83% daily value.

I also eat Quark and some old cheese sometimes, which has considerable K2 both of them, but nowhere near 100mcg.
Lmao thats nothing
My supplement contains K1, 1000mcgMK4 and 200mcg K7, maybe its only the K7 that did the change and I have to switch supplementd

Lmao thats nothing
My supplement contains K1, 1000mcgMK4 and 200mcg K7, maybe its only the K7 that did the change and I have to switch supplementd
son don't get me started, I pop 100mg, thats 100000mcg in your pitiful measurements

son don't get me started, I pop 100mg, thats 100000mcg in your pitiful measurements
If its not bullshit what @antiantifa reports about him and his friends than you dont need that dose
Or did you experience any positive effects?

Lmao thats nothing
No MK-4 is legit, but 1000mcg isn't much, it's dosed at 10-45mg that's about 10,000-45,000 mcg.

If I had moneyz I'd pop high-dose MK-4 just to live longer and have better blood-flow in my brain.

Vitamin K comes in a variety of different forms, known as vitamers. Forms of vitamin K are either phylloquinones (vitamin K1) or menaquinones (vitamin K2). There are different vitamers within the vitamin K2 class, abbreviated as MK-x.
The minimum effective dose for phylloquinone (vitamin K1) is 50mcg, which is enough to satisfy the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) for vitamin K. The maximum dose for vitamin K1 is 1,000mcg.
The minimum effective dose for short chain menaquinones (MK-4) is 1,500mcg. Doses of up to 45mg (45,000mcg) have been safely used in a superloading dosing protocol.
The minimum effective dose for longer chain menaquinones (MK-7, MK-8, and MK-9) is between 90-360mcg. Further research is needed to determine the maximum effective dose for MK-7.
A topical application of vitamin K should contain at least 5% phylloquinone.
Vitamin K should be supplemented alongside fatty acids, even if the vitamin is coming from a plant-based source, so consider taking vitamin K at meal time. Microwaving plant-based sources of vitamin K will increase the absorption rate of the vitamin.

MK-4 isn't only for bone health, it's tied to less calcification everywhere, especially the brain. It improves blood flow. Improves T/E ratio, increases testosterone, etc... Miracle supplement tbh similiar to Vitamin D. MK-7 has same benefits, but just way less effect and higher dosages don't increase the effect much.

If its not bullshit what @antiantifa reports about him and his friends than you dont need that dose
Or did you experience any positive effects?
I bought it in raw form and I dose my own pills, pretty cheap compared to the premade ones

Tyler Blevins grew like 5 inches after college

I grew 1.5cm after 19

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.