I grew 2 cm since I turned 17

N

noonespecial

Iron
I was 177cm and in 4 months grew to 179cm. You don't stop growing at 17 please only one more cm🙏 and I can be at the minimum standard for most girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr2chef, 5'7 zoomer, DalitBoss and 1 other person
niggas toe nails were 2 cm longer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, cannotbeasked, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
did you take hgh or an AI

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
. You don't stop growing at 17
The GrAYcel has spoken.
Kingbaldwinefe

• Love it
Reactions: noonespecial
bro, there's people who grow into their 30s, it's an individual thing

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Damn either you're really unlucky or you did something wrong like cutting
Most people I know stopped at 16 it feels like. It's not really not rare of a thing

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Most people I know stopped at 16 it feels like. It's not really not rare of a thing
Only my tall friends and non white friends stopped at 16. My white shorter friends have still grown a bit lately. i think white people grow till their a bit older compared to ethnics that usually stop earlier must be something in white and non white genes.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Only my tall friends and non white friends stopped at 16. My white shorter friends have still grown a bit lately. i think white people grow till their a bit older compared to ethnics that usually stop earlier must be something in white and non white genes.
Maybe but I'm white and live in a pretty much all white area so I can't really say anything on that

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, 97baHater and noonespecial
Maybe but I'm white and live in a pretty much all white area so I can't really say anything on that
Another thing I want to add is that I believe sunlight and vitamin D to be very important. All my growth spurts throughout my life have been during the summer. Most people do grow around that time and since you live in an all white area it's probably a cold area with less sun during the winter. Take vitamin D now as the summer ends if your growth plates haven't closed. From September last year I was 176cm to early may I was 177. So I didn't grow alot during the winter

I stopped growing at 17, I'm just 177-178cm tall. Wished I was 5'11.

• +1
i did not grow since 17, im stuck as a 6 foot manlet for the rest of my life

• JFL
I doubt you actually grew

You prob just miss measured yourself

I doubt you actually grew

You prob just miss measured yourself
I didnt even my family have said that ive grown and i stood back to back against my dad and was taller than him hes 178cm. Last time about 4 months ago he was slightly taller than me