• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 44554, Nick.Harte and murdah
That is 2 inches saar not 3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Nick.Harte, deepfuckingvalue and 8 others
That is 2 inches saar not 3.
damn ur right im not good at maths

anyways my clavicles are stiill really short like 14 year old boy how can i grow them?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 44554, Nick.Harte, murdah and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, murdah, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, deepfuckingvalue, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
I gotta get raw milk

damn ur right im not good at maths

anyways my clavicles are stiill really short like 14 year old boy how can i grow them?
if ur clavicles didnt grow then dont expect them to grow a lot, should have swum as a kid like me

if ur clavicles didnt grow then dont expect them to grow a lot, should have swum as a kid like me
my father is not in my life to teach me and my mom didnt let me go swimming wit hfriends

its over...

but i got a surgery in my face that my mother paid for lol now i broke the taboo of surgeries and i will get 2 more and be HTN hopefuilly clavicle will grow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceAboveAll and yirma19
Are you black?
I am white around MTN on good days with 6'3 height but I will be HTN at 23 years old after jaw angle implant and fat pad transfr under eye

I am 18 and 6 months is thre any supplements i should take while gymmaxxing?

I am white around MTN on good days with 6'3 height but I will be HTN at 23 years old after jaw angle implant and fat pad transfr under eye

I am 18 and 6 months is thre any supplements i should take while gymmaxxing?
mk677, test, aromasin or different AI. look at framemaxxing guides

mk677, test, aromasin or different AI. look at framemaxxing guides
Bro shit I need some money for all that, I can go get a job right now and probably start test or mk677 at 19 is it too late? Wish I did this earlier fuckk

I have high testosterone btw im not a bitch IRL i just trolling a little but i realy cant swim
Doesnt mean shit if its just converted in E, pakistanis have high T too and they still have curry bone structure. what matters is free t

Bro shit I need some money for all that, I can go get a job right now and probably start test or mk677 at 19 is it too late? Wish I did this earlier fuckk
frame grows till 25 altoug slowly so ur lucky

3 inches to not even an inch… cmon man

Doesnt mean shit if its just converted in E, pakistanis have high T too and they still have curry bone structure. what matters is free t
only can improve that with steroids? I already sleep 8 hours per day eating only fruits and meat and vegetables and avoiding dairy and gluten

only can improve that with steroids? I already sleep 8 hours per day eating only fruits and meat and vegetables and avoiding dairy and gluten
nigga what else are you supposed to do? Listen to david goggins?

nigga what else are you supposed to do? Listen to david goggins?
maybe take vitamin d supplement can grow clavicles and make me 6'4?

yeah i grew from 179 like a half year ago to now 182

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior and murdah
cope and wont do much
so its not worht it to take creatine protein and vitamin d and zinc and magnesium? i never took that lol only creatine but it made me bloated and ugly amd my muscles looked fat not lean like rn

You increased your protein intake?
yes i make my grandma cook me lots of meat and before that i only ate vegetable soup and drank coca cola

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav