I had 2 failed kisses in 1 nignt and a girl maybe wanted me to cuck her bf??

U

uksucks

Iron
I've given up in the UK but I would go to clubs on my own and never got anything.

Once I saw only 1 attractive girl the entire night and she was orbited by 6 guys taking it in turns dancing with them. Even if a Chad was there, they had like a crcle around her guarding her. They were all subhumans too.

That night around 15 fat girls smiled at me but I am HTB+ only.

Another night, it was new years eve and the ratio was actually good for once.

I managed to touch lips with 2 girls both decently attractive like weak HTB/ solid MTB.
One was this blonde, I felt a girls hair for the first time I couldn't believe how soft it was and hugged her, then I stared at her close, I went closely to kiss her, I pressed my lips against her, she stayed still for a second then went away.

Wtf? I think I went too romantic and slow and was meant to just go for it like an experienced man would.

Then 5 mins later the exact same happened with another girl.

When I exited the club alone a different night, a girl said sonerhing to me. I said what cuz I couldn't hear (it was way toi loud), she said soemthint in my ear twice and then the guy who she was with was pleading with me.

He was saying " no please dont, just go please" he sounded really desperate.
What do you think she said to me??

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
Also on new years eve a girl told me it was her birthday, I didn't even say anything to her. Why would she say that?

I love ur username

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Also I didn't really press my lips. I very slowly and softly touched them against hers like in between, expecting her to do something but she just stood still.

It's over when I have to kiss a girl for the first time. I fucked up twice

All that to get cucked by the big asian cock transfer students
3771692 cfc37ad3e0f610cd777d4d9ec8ce7e02