I had 2 oneitises, one at 16, another at 19, now 36 and 33, neither of them have kids

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
If they had have gotten with me, they'd have kids and love now. Instead they just have a 'partner'. Instead of building a life they're just 'experiencing life' (wtf). Foids are so fucking dumb, they have no idea what they're doing. Always choose utterly useless guys who 'live in the moment' instead of serious men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, sportsmogger, XazaqazaX and 3 others
Try to fuck her

• Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger
Do it brother

If they had have gotten with me, they'd have kids and love now. Instead they just have a 'partner'. Instead of building a life they're just 'experiencing life' (wtf). Foids are so fucking dumb, they have no idea what they're doing. Always choose utterly useless guys who 'live in the moment' instead of serious men.
Make my blood boil seeing some beta provider marry them whom they are not even sexually attracted to.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
IMG 0018

@cromagnon @yeeyeeslayer @ove @ChadL1te @LancasteR

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Alt Number 3, sportsmogger and 2 others
hagmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back