I had 3 dates for this week but i canceled them all

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I realized that after the supreme sex experience with the beatiful norway queen i have absolutely no more interest in entertaining those girls to try and get sex because of how low their sex appeal is despite having good faces. I was just forcing myself into that because i thought i should face high psl girls, but it's really not that funny. I want to touch some meat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23228 and 1 other person
im thinking of cancelling on the becky netflix&chill date on tuesday ngl.

Fucking anything other than stacy seems kinda waste of time idk.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, notrealdanish, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Dying Family Feud GIF by Steve Harvey
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14984 and 1 other person
Another brag thread by the bull. Fuck off chad

• +1
Reactions: ascension
No nut November has made you become more attracted to primitive looking girls, that’s what people mean when they say someone’s thinking with their dick

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

true. i came to the realization that majority of bitches have a very low sex appeal body or face. having high sex appeal is a combination of thiccness in the lower body and ideal high E bone structure, not some high psl model looking bitch. Unfortunately those girls are very very rare and chad only. Anyway i have my job and my weed so it's not a big loss.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
true. i came to the realization that majority of bitches have a very low sex appeal body or face. having high sex appeal is a combination of thiccness in the lower body and ideal high E bone structure, not some high psl model looking bitch. Unfortunately those girls are very very rare and chad only. Anyway i have my job and my weed so it's not a big loss.
yea yourenot chad

yea yourenot chad
IMG 20220926 183320

I already fucked this thicc goddess really good kiddo
This Is adult zone, if ppl have no clue of what Is High sex appeal and fuck everything because of too High horniness / no other choice Is not my nusiness

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
View attachment 1959926

This Is adult zone, if ppl have no clue of what Is High sex appeal and fuck everything because of too High horniness / no other choice Is not my nusiness
lol youre a joke

first of all.. no proof that you did

and also.. lol a goddess?? lmao. even from this frauded pic i can tell shes a mtb

lol youre a joke

and also.. lol a goddess?? lmao. even from this frauded pic i can tell shes a mtb
sorry i was busy railing her i'm not filming sex tapes for you coomers lol
even though i know you wanted to see it really bad but i'm sorry

lol youre a joke

More like ltb

sex tape or it didnt happen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and the BULL
More like ltb
bruh imagine the difference in fucking your oneitis vs that girl
i don't know if you even can as don't know about your virginity status but usually ppl who catch oneitis are virgins

View attachment 1959926

How old r u nigga

Do u have success with women under 22? It’s gonna take me a while to looksmax and I wanna have hope for getting younger girls jfl

bruh imagine the difference in fucking your oneitis vs that girl
i don't know if you even can as don't know about your virginity status but usually ppl who catch oneitis are virgins
I’d take my oneitis everyday. The foid you posted looks like she reeks of weed and gets high on chakra crystals at coachella.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 22780
Do u have success with women under 22? It’s gonna take me a while to looksmax and I wanna have hope for getting younger girls jfl
all those 3 girls were under 22 (one 19) and made out with a jb last weekend. even the older girls i dated looked pretty young so time is not really that much concern for now.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
I’d take my oneitis everyday. The foid you posted looks like she reeks of weed and gets high on chakra crystals at coachella.
because you're a kid who is thinking about some romance fantasy which will never happen. all girls want to get railed and thicc robust girls are the ideal ones for that

all those 3 girls were under 22 (one 19) and made out with a jb last weekend. even the older girls i dated looked pretty young so time is not really that much concern for now.
Lifefuel tbh.

cant believe you believe everything he says?

how old are you btw

cant believe you believe everything he says?

how old are you btw
why would i lie you hopeless sperg
you project your virginity into me because you want to relate with the bull

why would i lie you hopeless sperg
you project your virginity into me because you want to relate with the bull
Whoop Raise The Roof GIF by Steve Harvey TV

you actually think im a touchless incel??

If men start going for Stacy only like all women go for Chad then eventually we might have true equality and there may be web sites for female incels because nobody wants to fuck them anymore. Well thinking about it this will never happen.

• +1
Reactions: Broski and the BULL
I realized that after the supreme sex experience with the beatiful norway queen i have absolutely no more interest in entertaining those girls to try and get sex because of how low their sex appeal is despite having good faces. I was just forcing myself into that because i thought i should face high psl girls, but it's really not that funny. I want to touch some meat.

Why are deathnics like you absolutely obsessed with Scandi‘s. To wash out your genes? Jfl

Why are deathnics like you absolutely obsessed with Scandi‘s. To wash out your genes? Jfl
it's not about that virgin. I don't even want to explain myself i already did 1000 other times. Keep miring the bull, main characters and witnessers and you're the second one.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Are you gonna make a tinder guide?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700