i had a debate with cousin about roosh

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
So their was a video that came out roosh was on donavan sharpes youtube live stream like 2 days ago. And im talking to my cousin, and he says maybe roosh got tired of fucking random girls at the bar. i told my cousin maybe he wanted to settle down and have family, and probably wasn't getting a emotional connection and hes emotional needs meet. Then i told him, i can see how that life-style can be addicting, i told him guys like leo-dicaprio who are high value fucks alot of higher quality women also offer a emotional connection. my cousin got defensive and said your saying because leo is more attractive, i stopped my cousin right there.

I said no its a combination of him being higher value aka LMS, leo can fuck hot attractive young women who also offer a emotional connection, and these women will be higher quality. So i told him in terms of women yes looks, but also these women are more emotionally stable, and can emotionally connect more with men, and more likely offer more other qualities.
He gets defensive, when i bring up looks being a primary thing in people choosing mates, or it has the most importance, so he said well since your not a guy going out and smashing alot of girls things probably look different to you, it shit gets tiring for some guys.

Last edited:
So their was a video that came out roosh was on donavan sharpes youtube live stream like 2 days ago. And im talking to my cousin, and he says maybe roosh got tired of fucking random girls at the bar. i told my cousin maybe he wanted to settle down and have family, and probably wasn't getting a emotional connection and hes emotional needs meet. Then i told him, i can see how that life-style can be addicting, i told him guys like leo-dicaprio who are high value fucks alot of higher quality women also offer a emotional connection. my cousin got defensive and said your saying because leo is more attractive, i stopped my cousin right there. I said no its a combination of him being higher value aka LMS, leo can fuck hot attractive young women who also offer a emotional connection, and these women will be higher quality. So i told him in terms of women yes looks, but also these women are more emotionally stable, and can emotionally connect more with men, and more likely offer more other qualities.
He gets defensive, when i bring up looks being a primary thing in people choosing mates, or it has the most importance, so he said well since your not a guy going out and smashing alot of girls things probably look different to you, it shit gets tiring for some guys.

Messages 2

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
not a single pixel has been viewed by my eyes

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle, hebbewem, heroinfather and 1 other person