I had a dream about BBC and pakistani dick sword fighting GTFIH ‼️

itzyaboyJJ

itzyaboyJJ

finest brown boy in Toronto
So I was walking on the street and some black guy let’s say he’s @Blackgymmax for the story
And some Pakistani worker was running away from someone and they both bumped into each other
Black guy says “hey watch out unless you wanna get blacked u curry”
The paki says “you sure about that? My curry cock will have you on the floor in .3 seconds my nigger”
Then they both got naked and started having a huge sword fight with there cocks IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET
Everyone stopped to watch this monumental of a moment
Cum was flying everywhere
Eventually the BBC won
He walked away and his last words was “let this be a lesson, BBC lets no one survive”
The end that was my dream or nightmare as I was very scared ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman, jué, 97baHater and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
N

• Woah
So I was walking on the street and some black guy let’s say he’s @Blackgymmax for the story
And some Pakistani worker was running away from someone and they both bumped into each other
Black guy says “hey watch out unless you wanna get blacked u curry”
The paki says “you sure about that? My curry cock will have you on the floor in .3 seconds my nigger”
Then they both got naked and started having a huge sword fight with there cocks IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET
Everyone stopped to watch this monumental of a moment
Cum was flying everywhere
Eventually the BBC won
He walked away and his last words was “let this be a lesson, BBC lets no one survive”
The end that was my dream or nightmare as I was very scared ngl
@HeightPilledum dreamed about bbc last time he had a wet dream. He dreamed he was in a room full of giant bbc's that were ready to sodomize him

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: not__cel and itzyaboyJJ
@HeightPilledum dreamed about bbc last time he had a wet dream. He dreamed he was in a room full of giant bbc's that were ready to sodomize him
@HeightPilledum this true bro?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and klip11
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and itzyaboyJJ
Im rep farming my homie :ogre:;)
Stop over bumping bro you’re ruining your rep farm, also everytime you make a thread like these one’s include a question at the end so the users bump your threads themselves or tag other users to answer your thread they will bump it themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, h111 and itzyaboyJJ
Stop over bumping bro you’re ruining your rep farm, also everytime you make a thread like these one’s include a question at the end so the users bump your threads themselves or tag other users to answer your thread they will bump it themselves
But I need to post maxx to get new name colors :(

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
This is not something CityboyJJ would think.

• Hmm...