I had a dream about Jordan Barrett

bululu_87

bululu_87

boneless
Usually when I force myself to sleep (for example I wake up at 6 am but it's still too early so I force myself to sleep) I always have very weird and abstract dreams which I always remember

Today I woke up at 7 am and decided to force sleep to 12 am

I had a dream where I was walking in my old cold town at night and suddenly saw what appeared to be a very tall lanky figure with very wide shoulders (6'4 I think)
As I got closer I could feel more aura which was very unnerving
However I see his face and omg it's Jordan I need to ask him for a selfie or smith

He wasn't surrounded by ppl or anything because it's not a big town and it's nighttime but there were other ppl which I think were his partners or something. He also had a scent which I don't remember

I asked him for a picture and he did some very weird gesture and then this nigga turned his back on me
I was like wtf nigga and he turned his back again
He didn't do it like a normal person like you imagine but he was doing gestures that were so weird and looked extremely autistic

He then for some reason looked At me again gave me a hug and pulled his phone and took a selfie with me
I then told him nigga this is not my phone here let me take it on here so we take the pic and suddenly he leans in as if he knew me for a long time and starts talking some weird shit which I don't remember
Btw this nigga had a WOMAN'S voice for some reason and acted like a woman

We were looking at the pics we took and how I was getting brutally mogged and looked like a dwarf and wanted to rope:feelswhy:i also didn't want to send it to my friends so they don't see the brutal mog

Barrett in this dream looked like an improved version of his irl self with no flaws and mogged a lot more and had ridiculously wide delts

While I was contemplating the mog in my phone I suddenly woke up

I'm fully straight btw and no this isn't a larp I feel like there was more stuff but I don't remember my dreams well

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkeningstar, nathan, halloweed and 1 other person
Average wet dream for an .org user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Darkeningstar, nathan and 2 others
He looked similar to this

Attachments

• 1000037799.jpg
    1000037799.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan
hi, you're gay

• So Sad
Hi, you're gay

• So Sad
Spiritualcels would tell you that barrett is your soulmate or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and nathan
Usually when I force myself to sleep (for example I wake up at 6 am but it's still too early so I force myself to sleep) I always have very weird and abstract dreams which I always remember

Today I woke up at 7 am and decided to force sleep to 12 am

I had a dream where I was walking in my old cold town at night and suddenly saw what appeared to be a very tall lanky figure with very wide shoulders (6'4 I think)
As I got closer I could feel more aura which was very unnerving
However I see his face and omg it's Jordan I need to ask him for a selfie or smith

He wasn't surrounded by ppl or anything because it's not a big town and it's nighttime but there were other ppl which I think were his partners or something. He also had a scent which I don't remember

I asked him for a picture and he did some very weird gesture and then this nigga turned his back on me
I was like wtf nigga and he turned his back again
He didn't do it like a normal person like you imagine but he was doing gestures that were so weird and looked extremely autistic

He then for some reason looked At me again gave me a hug and pulled his phone and took a selfie with me
I then told him nigga this is not my phone here let me take it on here so we take the pic and suddenly he leans in as if he knew me for a long time and starts talking some weird shit which I don't remember
Btw this nigga had a WOMAN'S voice for some reason and acted like a woman

We were looking at the pics we took and how I was getting brutally mogged and looked like a dwarf and wanted to rope:feelswhy:i also didn't want to send it to my friends so they don't see the brutal mog

Barrett in this dream looked like an improved version of his irl self with no flaws and mogged a lot more and had ridiculously wide delts

While I was contemplating the mog in my phone I suddenly woke up

I'm fully straight btw and no this isn't a larp I feel like there was more stuff but I don't remember my dreams well
Someone got those Pei diaries again 😂

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and nathan
@Pei mirin

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and bululu_87