I had a dream about turning into a tranny.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Like they somehow convinced me at the ward that I need to become a woman and I started medication to block T and get more E in my system.

Even dreamed of the post I made on this forum and the reactions I would get :forcedsmile::lul:

wtf. time to escape the ward. I just saw what will happen if I stay

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Grinch, 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff and 5 others
what happens if u try to escape?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Like they somehow convinced me at the ward that I need to become a woman and I started medication to block T and get more E in my system.

Even dreamed of the post I made on this forum and the reactions I would get :forcedsmile::lul:

God's call

• +1
It’s because of the carbohydrates in his diet @Never Get Up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, Never Get Up, meropeu and 1 other person
Drug induced dreams?

• +1

Paragon color absolutely mogs with your avi

Congrats

As for the post : no comment.

• Love it
Lol, have you seen "The Skin I Live In"?
Guy kills a surgeon's wife in a car accident so he kidnaps him to turn him into a woman...:feelskek:
Some consider it a horror movie...

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston and n9wiff
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
Lol, have you seen "The Skin I Live In"?
Guy kills a surgeon's wife in a car accident so he kidnaps him to turn him into a woman...:feelskek:
Some consider it a horror movie...

havent seen it, looks like a cool movie to watch on a first-date with a girl from tinder :lul:

better than Das.Boot.1981.FullHD1080p.EXoynmusyrip.subbed.5.1audio.mkv ----- date-night

that date didn't go too well

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
havent seen it, looks like a cool movie to watch on a first-date with a girl from tinder :lul:

better than Das.Boot.1981.FullHD1080p.EXoynmusyrip.subbed.5.1audio.mkv ----- date-night

that date didn't go too well
There's a funny scene after the guy gets the first surgery and now has a vagina instead of a penis and the doctor explains how now he will have to "dilate" every day, so the wound won't close and he starts pulling from a bag a bunch of dildos, each one larger than the previous one. The look on the guy's face is priceless!
vlcsnap-00673.jpg
The-Skin-I-Live-In-3-1024x576.jpg

• JFL