I had a dream recently, in which I roped

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Reichsleiter of the grey reich under @ChadL1te
first of all every dream I have is a “lucid dream”

I don’t really understand how you can’t control ur dreams, probably just a normie thing, I’m higher iq and thus more sentiment, conscious so I can manipulate my own dreams/thoughts, but I digress.

I recall the part in which I take a glass pill, which is filled with cyanide and I bite into it which cuts up the entire inside of my mouth and I start bleeding and then the cyanide enters my blood stream and I start foaming and die

Everything feels so real in all of my dreams, that’s both a good and bad thing.

I’ve experienced sex in my dreams, getting blowjobs etc but also things like I just mention, I feel everything, my heart beating faster and me slowly losing conscious and my life going away.

Fuck I need to figure out how to only have positive dreams.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and optimisticzoomer
@maxxmclooks @MA_ascender @TechnoBoss
@Azonin @optimisticzoomer @buflek @Gengar

Are you guys able to control ur dreams, or “lucid dream” because apparently the vast majority of people when they dream it’s just like watching a movie and they can’t change the outcome of anything ?

• +1
Reactions: Azonin, MA_ascender and TechnoBoss

Are you guys able to control ur dreams, or “lucid dream” because apparently the vast majority of people when they dream it’s just like watching a movie and they can’t change the outcome of anything ?
I don't know
I can't remember if the dream just happened

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Fuck it felt so surreal

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender

Very rarely can I lucid dream, but wow that must be terrifying. I once had a lucid dream where I was in hell tho

• +1

Yes I can control my dreams but the thing is this only happens when I lucid dream. Only thing that makes this happen is having your brain active while you’re still sleeping. I’ve only been able to have lucid dreams after doing a lot of phenibut or after drinking a lot. It’s very weird but it’s very cool at the same time. Extremely random too. First time I had a lucid dream it was absolutely terrifying.I didn’t know it was even a dream it felt like real life.

• Woah
Very rarely can I lucid dream, but wow that must be terrifying. I once had a lucid dream where I was in hell tho
I have dreams or nightmares about being in hell very often, have only dreamt about purgatory once before but that was very long ago

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender

Yeah that's normal

im mentally fucked and getting worse everyday i dont know what to think anymore

• So Sad