I had a dream where a bunch of people committed suicide

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I had to walk past some room in some building for some reason and there was a line of people waiting, they were waiting for the current people to finish killing themselves so they could also pass through the room. But I was like yo fuck that there's still time and I'm not trying to see a bunch of dead bodies on the floor after they're done offing themselves.

So I walk inside the room and there's a railroad track and like 10 people just sitting on the track waiting. I hear this beep that gets faster and faster indicating that the train is coming. I'm like there's enough time so I run past the railroad track right as the train comes. As the train passes I walk a few steps forward and then I wake up. I don't have enough time to decide whether or not I want to look at the carnage that happened.

Dreamcels what does this mean.

Also I know for a fact there was another line of people waiting in the railroad room waiting to off themselves after those people were done. I didn't see that line but I knew it existed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
when you kill yourself in your dream or someone dies in a dream it usually means that you deep down want to get rid of something that’s part of you. like jealously, anger, spite. those characteristics will manifest themselves in people
in your dreams. it’s weird how it was a lot of people that killed themselves tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Dogs
when you kill yourself in your dream or someone dies in a dream it usually means that you deep down want to get rid of something that’s part of you. like jealously, anger, spite. those characteristics will manifest themselves in people
in your dreams. it’s weird how it was a lot of people that killed themselves tho.
Yeah it was a lot of people I only saw like 5 people but I felt that there was 10 people on the tracks and it felt like there was like 20-30 more waiting for it to happen to them. I'm thinking I decided not to see the aftermath of the sucides by waiting in the first line because I didn't want to see that piece of me die, and then I don't die from the train for the same reason. There was a line of people maybe because I'm not even taking the first step to see it happen. Not sure.

I think it means that

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage:
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage:
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage::rage:
:rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: :rage::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage: :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

i dknt knkw, but how is ur mental health in general)

That would be a blissful dream for me get out of this stupid life

That’s messed up ngl

That’s messed up ngl
Only reason why I remember the dream cause normally I'd instantly forget it. In the first room with the original line there was a TV talking about how brutal the scene was gonna look and it even showed an image of a previous scenes aftermath like that and talked about what the train does to them for like 5 seconrs, it was sort of like a museum.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
I had a dream last night which had real people in it. Of course I forget who they were and what the dream was.

I usually kill myself in dreams so that I can wake up and get a better dream next time

I have repeated dreams where where if I jump, I bounce even higher and higher. Very scary because I have a height phobia. In the end I wake up sweating because I fucked off from the solar system or something jfl

I just wanna be human.
I have repeated dreams where where if I jump, I bounce even higher and higher. Very scary because I have a height phobia. In the end I wake up sweating because I fucked off from the solar system or something jfl

No height for your face.