Solstice
@rightfulcel @BrendioEEE @turbocuckcel_7000000 @Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
What about driving? Did you drive?

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Fuck man I remember ur posts on other forum I was hoping u would have it by now

I am unable to drive but even if I could, somebody that I know had to use 6000 bucks to get a driver licence here in Germany. It is extremely expensive now... Even like a car from 2002/2003 will cost you like 5000 bucks. Perhaps I might unlock my true potential by ubermenschmaxxing and then I am capable of flying because this seems more plausible than me getting a driver licence and a car. It is indeed over for driver licencecels.

• +1
I am unable to drive but even if I could, somebody that I know had to use 6000 bucks to get a driver licence here in Germany. It is extremely expensive now... Even like a car from 2002/2003 will cost you like 5000 bucks. Perhaps I might unlock my true potential by ubermenschmaxxing and then I am capable of flying because this seems more plausible than me getting a driver licence and a car. It is indeed over for driver licencecels.
Tbh, getting a car is the hardest part, luckily in the U.S you can buy some busted trap car for less than 1k if you really need to. You can probably find some shitwagon for like 700 dollars if you look hard enough, but not in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 17997 and Massimo2002Incel
Tbh, getting a car is the hardest part, luckily in the U.S you can buy some busted trap car for less than 1k if you really need to. You can probably find some shitwagon for like 700 dollars if you look hard enough, but not in Germany.
I saw one dude selling a truck for 500 a few years ago too.

• +1

It is truly over here in Cuckmany.

• +1
@BrendioEEE The only thing I can do, is to ubermenschmaxx. I might start a streaming soonish to reveal myself and my whole body to the world.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and BrendioEEE
It is truly over here in Cuckmany.
Maybe you can import a tiny Chinese car, some of them are genuinely really cheap, it has to be a cheaper process than getting a car in your country, and i'm sure they're street legal, only problem is it'll literally be the tiniest car anyone has seen and people will clown you hard for driving it.

changli-standing-header-1.jpg

It's like 2k including shipping costs I think.

• +1
Maybe you can import a tiny Chinese car, some of them are genuinely really cheap, it has to be a cheaper process than getting a car in your country, and i'm sure they're street legal, only problem is it'll literally be the tiniest car anyone has seen and people will clown you hard for driving it.

changli-standing-header-1.jpg

It's like 2k including shipping costs I think.

Would be nice to have any car at this point but I am unable to drive unfortunately.

• +1
i will continue to pray that you have an epic night where you slay for real, bro, we need this in our lives.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
i will continue to pray that you have an epic night where you slay for real, bro, we need this in our lives.

Perhaps we will. I will be at the Twitchcon this year and I will be going around lfiting female streamers while being recorded.

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000