I had a good day today.

got.daim

got.daim

Solstice
I wokeup, ate my leftover McDonalds while browsing the usual (reddit and 4chan)
once I finished eating I went ahead and got dressed, then went back to my computer
I got a new online gf today too, her name is Elizabeth and shes from England
now it was around lunchtime so I cooked up some instant noodles and again, browsed the usual
after lunch I got onto VRchat so I can play with some of my gfs and stuff, I had a massive orgy with 4 of my gfs
did that until dinner time, then I ordered food (with the headset on) and ate the food (with the headset on)
I started to eat the food, but we switched the game to rec room instead of VRchat, which kind of sucks but its okay
once I got done eating it was like 4 am, so I got in bed, that's where I am now, on my laptop bragging about my day

I forgot to add, @iblamemilo FUCK YOU
little cunt ass cuck boy, twink ass femboy

Jsanza

I wokeup, ate my leftover McDonalds while browsing the usual (reddit and 4chan)
once I finished eating I went ahead and got dressed, then went back to my computer
I got a new online gf today too, her name is Elizabeth and shes from England
now it was around lunchtime so I cooked up some instant noodles and again, browsed the usual
after lunch I got onto VRchat so I can play with some of my gfs and stuff, I had a massive orgy with 4 of my gfs
did that until dinner time, then I ordered food (with the headset on) and ate the food (with the headset on)
I started to eat the food, but we switched the game to rec room instead of VRchat, which kind of sucks but its okay
once I got done eating it was like 4 am, so I got in bed, that's where I am now, on my laptop bragging about my day
Not a single pixel.