I had a job interview last week and chickened out now they invited me to redo it lol

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

“For those we cherish we die in glory” ❣️♥️🃏
@SecularIslamist these niggers really got in touch with me last week to see if I’m game to resit the interview :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I have it today in 5 hrs I have barely revised I’ve prayed more than revise for it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: but I have done some revision im just panicking I have no idea what questions they gonna ask me I’m scared bois I’m scared

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, MoggerGaston, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
The power of walking away i guess, maybe u displayed a IDGAF attitude and they loved it

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
The power of walking away i guess, maybe u displayed a IDGAF attitude and they loved it
I messaged them 2 hrs before my interview last week and cancelled cos I wasn’t prepared. I wonder if this means the candidates are shit

I’m still not 100% prepped cos I don’t have my shit memorised but it is what it is :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I’m shook it’s in gods hands now honestly I haven’t masturbated for a few days and I’m fasting all today as a sacrifice maybe god will help me who knows.

If I get it I’ll get on my knees again and worship him again. If I don’t… I’ll get on my knees and worship him anyways :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Shahnameh
You slay bitches but too scared to answer the questions?

You slay bitches but too scared to answer the questions?
I’m incel :lul:

Sure I have “slayed” bitches but I don’t “SLAY” bitches I’m incel I am in my worst possible location I’m currently down bad to a Slavic LTB. Understand my situation

Also no it’s deeper than that, I hate taking losses and I take humiliation more personal and brutal than Normies. Losing a job interview may upset a normie but for me it’s a crisis of superiority, if I’m superior as I AM why didn’t I get the job? Why did I perform so poorly.

So if I do shit I’ll have a mental breakdown and start crying and contemplating the rope again

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517

Sure I have “slayed” bitches but I don’t “SLAY” bitches I’m incel I am in my worst possible location I’m currently down bad to a Slavic LTB. Understand my situation

Also no it’s deeper than that, I hate taking losses and I take humiliation more personal and brutal than Normies. Losing a job interview may upset a normie but for me it’s a crisis of superiority, if I’m superior as I AM why didn’t I get the job? Why did I perform so poorly.

So if I do shit I’ll have a mental breakdown and start crying and contemplating the rope again
Jfl i'm not good at giving advices but relax and stay calm. I heard that you have some mental problems. Don't be nervous. just try to listen carefully and answer the questions :forcedsmile:

Jfl i'm not good at giving advices but relax and stay calm. I heard that you have some mental problems. Don't be nervous. just try to listen carefully and answer the questions :forcedsmile:
IF I CAN answer them yes…

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
@SecularIslamist these niggers really got in touch with me last week to see if I’m game to resit the interview :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I have it today in 5 hrs I have barely revised I’ve prayed more than revise for it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: but I have done some revision im just panicking I have no idea what questions they gonna ask me I’m scared bois I’m scared
Don't go in panicking. You have to be a massive waffler. Aside from meeting requirements and answering questions 'well'. They need to like you. They generally don't like low T autists who have shit interpersonal skills.
. Unless they're looking for nerds who get their heads down and work.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Don't go in panicking. You have to be a massive waffler. Aside from meeting requirements and answering questions 'well'. They need to like you. They generally don't like low T autists who have shit interpersonal skills.
. Unless they're looking for nerds who get their heads down and work.
I’m very charismatic believe it or not so that’s never a fear for me I fact I have been interviewed by these lot before and they loved me ahahaah :lul::lul::lul:

It’s just that I’m going for a job role i ain’t done before and so now I’m sweating it. I’ll waffle but I like it have shit memorised oh how sad it truly is to be me rn :lul::lul::lul:

I think they recognised my name on the application form (I have a unique name) and that’s prob why they offered me another interview unless they had shit candidates and my personal statement looked good to them :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You will do it, I root for you :).
You can go with a mentality of having nothing to lose, since you wanted to walk away anyway.

• JFL
There's only two jobs which will beg you to do the interview: a)an absolute shit job which considering you say you have to 'revise' your questions I'm guessing it isn't which means that b) they're desperate to tick a diversity box.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You will do it, I root for you :).
You can go with a mentality of having nothing to lose, since you wanted to walk away anyway.
I ran away cos I’m dogshit and scared
There's only two jobs which will beg you to do the interview: a)an absolute shit job which considering you say you have to 'revise' your questions I'm guessing it isn't which means that b) they're desperate to tick a diversity box.
I am BBC’s you have a point :lul: and it’s for the government do you may have another point

Yeah I have to revise for this one ngl

What the fuck does this even mean bro 😭😭😭😭😭 plus no way how do yall even feel attraction to LTBs I can't

this shit is so fucking funny man

What the fuck does this even mean bro 😭😭😭😭😭 plus no way how do yall even feel attraction to LTBs I can't

this shit is so fucking funny man
I usually ain’t but she has a lot of things I enjoy seeing in a foid snd chances I’ll meet another eastern orthodox foid in my protesccuck gaytheist nation is close to 0. I have grabbed attr women before so I can cope but I need pussy that’s LOCAL and I’ll have a LTB that’s physically obsessed with me if that’s what it takes

Yeah having a narcie supremacy complex has its downsides there’s a reason why narcies always are neurotic and have mental breaks over simple shit :feelswah:

I usually ain’t but she has a lot of things I enjoy seeing in a foid snd chances I’ll meet another eastern orthodox foid in my protesccuck gaytheist nation is close to 0.

Yeah having a narcie supremacy complex has its downsides there’s a reason why narcies always are neurotic and have mental breaks over simple shit :feelswah:
nah tbh i get u, with Slavic foids, they can be ltb psl wise and then have sexy eyebrows coloring and fat lips and can be attractive while still being ltb

you'll get that job bro lock in

Do the common sense thing get a hair cut wear a suit wear a tie research there company actually show you have an interest and also go in there to build skills you can use at other places or use it as a side gig for a job that is in demand like an electrician

• +1
nah tbh i get u, with Slavic foids, they can be ltb psl wise and then have sexy eyebrows coloring and fat lips and can be attractive while still being ltb

you'll get that job bro lock in
Yeah she got fat lips. Somehow I thought cumskins were supposed to have little slit lips like a chimp.

eh to me a cumskins is a cumskin I don’t differentiate just that she looks really “Russian” it’s obvious she isn’t British. But I DESPISE UK WOMEN (she knows i always rant about UK foids:lul::lul:).

I’ll get the job hopefully 🤞 maybe I won’t oh well but maybe I will

Do the common sense thing get a hair cut wear a suit wear a tie research there company actually show you have an interest and also go in there to build skills you can use at other places or use it as a side gig for a job that is in demand like an electrician
The jobs I go for mogg electrician jobs buddy

But yes it’s wild

The jobs I go for might electrician jobs buddy

You need qualifications and experience but those are a good job or do a degree in something high in money like dentistry you'll be a rich old cel and you can pay for a face lift with and all surgeries in a years work literally

• +1
You need qualifications and experience but those are a good job or do a degree in something high in money like dentistry you'll be a rich old cel and you can pay for a face lift with and all surgeries in a years work literally
Not In the uk lol

Hmmm didn’t know that tbh

I'd do it I don't have a levels though hence I'm getting my driver's license tbqh so I make more money to do my a levels then fund my uni thankfully I'm still 23 hopefully by the time I'm done I will be 40 but still have tons saved up and have surgery maxed

I messaged them 2 hrs before my interview last week and cancelled cos I wasn’t prepared. I wonder if this means the candidates are shit

I’m still not 100% prepped cos I don’t have my shit memorised but it is what it is :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I’m shook it’s in gods hands now honestly I haven’t masturbated for a few days and I’m fasting all today as a sacrifice maybe god will help me who knows.

If I get it I’ll get on my knees again and worship him again. If I don’t… I’ll get on my knees and worship him anyways :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'll pray to Allah u get the job inshallah

• JFL
I'll pray to Allah u get the job inshallah
Thank you my Shia brotheaaaa

I'd do it I don't have a levels though hence I'm getting my driver's license tbqh so I make more money to do my a levels then fund my uni thankfully I'm still 23 hopefully by the time I'm done I will be 40 but still have tons saved up and have surgery maxed
Your paneer you have that hardworking slave caste genetics should be easy for you

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Thank you my Shia brotheaaaa

Your paneer you have that hardworking slave caste genetics should be easy for you

Thanks for the compliment I wish I had that hard working slave cast genetics truth is I'm lazy as fuck laziest guy you will ever see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back