i had a mental breakdown over my subhumanity lol

D

Deleted member 41006

vanity of vanities all is vanity
i tried to hang myself. my retarded ceiling fucking collapsed and i nearly died with subhumans rat. its insane the amount of disgusting rodents breed in our walls. they get more action then me look at my envy lol. i had to tell my mother the wall was weak ahhahahahah. i went hospital. i didn't tell them what happened jfl this jew doctor knew i had obvious bruising around my neck. i couldn't look at the nurses that helped me. i did cum tribute one of them. imagine rotting in a hospital bed and still stroking one out. my perversion knows no bounds. it was all so painfully embarrassing. i came back home a few days ago. the wall is fixed. and i rot once again. no more pictures for me. i dont know i just snapped. i saw my face. and i couldnt take it. its silly to commit. keep living >.<

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60080, proxyy, SA7 and 12 others
You are a loser

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, JovenCansao, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
lol

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41006
choose life mate

• +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill and BitchBoy
you have no vaule, it's over.

• WTF
Reactions: dark-red-pill
choose life mate

Fucking faggot inject T and go ER

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41006 and Entschuldigung
Ascend

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41006
You need to organize your thoughts and determine if its possible for you to ascend, if it is you determine what you need to do and chop it up into small managable bits.

As far as your mindset you have learned to not have any self-control. You need to learn to stop observing yourself and instead fight your instincts or you have to put yourself in a spot where the path of least resistance is not rotting but rather work and other productive activities such as the military.

• +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill, n0rthface and finn899
man up nigga
3869710 19E2F2B9 4A26 4B41 8FDF 842A7AAB5614 1

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
You need to organize your thoughts and determine if its possible for you to ascend, if it is you determine what you need to do and chop it up into small managable bits.

As far as your mindset you have learned to not have any self-control. You need to learn to stop observing yourself and instead fight your instincts or you have to put yourself in a spot where the path of least resistance is not rotting but rather work and other productive activities such as the military.
ive always enjoyed your insights. one of the few who intrigue me. from a logical perspective it is ideal for me to divert my energy elsewhere. however when your energy no longer is that of human, all things seem maya. beauty is the one absolute thing for me. for it is of nature. the true god. if man knew no concept he would still understand beauty. mans purpose is to find a partner and reproduce. that is all. beauty is intrinsically woven within his cells. its ingrained. of human. so in my meaninglessness i focus on this one absolute. i try to overcome god. in blasphemy become a god myself. without this focus i would go insane and kill others for living.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

My soul, where are you? Do you hear me? I speak, I call you - are you there? I have returned, I am here again. I have shaken the dust of all the lands from my feet, and I have come to you, I am with you. After long years of long wandering, I have come to you again.​

Why do it bhai? Even if you aren't a mentally ill BDD patient I'd say the best thing a sub 5 man can do is live out his life and make normgroids and foids seethe just by existing and bothering to have a opinion on them and the sociopathic cutthroat eugenicist ways of society. You'll have essentially infinite opportunities to rope throughout your life, why so early?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i tried to hang myself. my retarded ceiling fucking collapsed and i nearly died with subhumans rat. its insane the amount of disgusting rodents breed in our walls. they get more action then me look at my envy lol. i had to tell my mother the wall was weak ahhahahahah. i went hospital. i didn't tell them what happened jfl this jew doctor knew i had obvious bruising around my neck. i couldn't look at the nurses that helped me. i did cum tribute one of them. imagine rotting in a hospital bed and still stroking one out. my perversion knows no bounds. it was all so painfully embarrassing. i came back home a few days ago. the wall is fixed. and i rot once again. no more pictures for me. i dont know i just snapped. i saw my face. and i couldnt take it. its silly to commit. keep living >.<
type shit

Attachments

• 20230409_170812.jpg
    20230409_170812.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 0