I had a nightmare about .org

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
In my dream, I wanted to look up a guide on PDO threads. I was gonna comment on orc’s thread about it but as I was doing so, I was unable. I clicked on my profile and saw that I was banned.

I raged and I cried.
.org
Never leave me

Please :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, mlbmogger252, framemoggerr and 12 others
Looksmaxer nightmares

I’ve had a dream where I met the BULL one time

I remember I saw him and he was really short then I started laughing at him he came up and beat me then I woke up

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, truthhurts, Clark69 and 2 others
Looksmaxer nightmares

I remember I saw him and he was really short then I started laughing at him he came up and beat me then I woke up
I wouldn’t care if I’m pajeet, subhuman, 5’2 or a nigger in my dream. But man, being banned and getting beaten up by the BULL is some dark shit

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Imretarded?, noobs and 1 other person
Looksmaxer nightmares

Lol just realised I actually made a thread the day I had it :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I remember I saw a dream about org, i remember going to the shop in the dream and there was org users meetup and they didnt invite me and i pulled out an ak and killed all of them, dont remember which users they were, one of them was you tho @PsychoDsk why yall not invite me dawg

• JFL
Reactions: Frick.sebas and PsychoDsk
I remember I saw a dream about org, i remember going to the shop in the dream and there was org users meetup and they didnt invite me and i pulled out an ak and killed all of them, dont remember which users they were, one of them was you tho @PsychoDsk why yall not invite me dawg
Sorry bud, did I mog tho?

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
Sorry bud, did I mog tho?
Idk i shot yall from the back didnt see faces, there was like a username tag thing above yall heads like roblox thing username tag above head

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Idk i shot yall from the back didnt see faces, there was like a username tag thing above yall heads like roblox thing username tag above head
Did I squirt black blood instead of red cuz yk I’m dark triad and allat?

• JFL
that's sad

• WTF
Did I squirt black blood instead of red cuz yk I’m dark triad and allat?
Nah jfl it was a 5.56mm, shirts covered blood, walls getting painted blood, everyone screaming and running around, then like in 15 seconds police arrived and then i woke up

• So Sad
Nah jfl it was a 5.56mm, shirts covered blood, walls getting painted blood, everyone screaming and running around, then like in 15 seconds police arrived and then i woke up
Didn’t even shoot the cops, L dream tbh tbh

• So Sad
i had a dream i went snowboarding with barrett. He was shirtless for some reasons even though very cold and had very hairy chest probably high t.

Man yall niggas be dreaming about PSL gods or shit like this.
We got gay niggas on .org before gta 6:ROFLMAO::lul:
And pyscho… i recommend you stay off this site a bit my friend you are brainrotted from this site

• JFL
i had a dream i went snowboarding with barrett. He was shirtless for some reasons even though very cold and had very hairy chest probably high t.
Awh hell nah

• JFL
Sadly this has became a reality for many

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Clark69
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Man yall niggas be dreaming about PSL gods or shit like this.
We got gay niggas on .org before gta 6:ROFLMAO::lul:
And pyscho… i recommend you stay off this site a bit my friend you are brainrotted from this site
U talk like a retarded cuck

In my dream, I wanted to look up a guide on PDO threads. I was gonna comment on orc’s thread about it but as I was doing so, I was unable. I clicked on my profile and saw that I was banned.

I raged and I cried.
.org
Never leave me

Please :feelscry:
lol after this thread im excited about my future .org dream

• JFL
I once had a dream where I was chilling with @ConfusedBolivian in Bolivia rain forest we were hunting jaguars n shit

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and PsychoDsk
I once had a dream where I was chilling with @ConfusedBolivian in Bolivia rain forest we were hunting jaguars n shit
Fuarkkk high T asf
Bet you woke up with a rock hard boner innit

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight
U talk like a retarded cuck
Yk i was planning to put you in my tag list. Im working on a big tag last with people who I like but i removed you now, how do you feel now huh? I bet you wish u never said that mean thing to me. If u say SOWWY i will put u back

• JFL
Yk i was planning to put you in my tag list. Im working on a big tag last with people who I like but i removed you now, how do you feel now huh? I bet you wish u never said that mean thing to me. If u say SOWWY i will put u back
Dnr

Wow, then fuck you nigga. In that case. You are a lonely incel loser and no foid will love you. Kys curry faggot. Go keep dreaming about your little sweet chads and jerk off to them after you wake up from a wet dream

• JFL