I had a nightmare about this forum tonight.

Allandro

Allandro

Idk anymore🇮🇹
People I know irl discovered about me being on this forum and found out all my hidden thoughts.

Irl I might look like an emotionally stable person and on this forum I expose all my fears and all my instability.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 25938, Acne Victim and 6 others
Nah dont worry, even if someone finds out just say its some kind of social media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 14693, Jase and 1 other person
Nah dont worry, even if someone finds out just say its some kind of social media
In the nightmare people ik irl read all my posts and shared with the whole school.

I didn’t write anything bad on this forum but all my suicidal thoughts and "over" posts would be exposed

• +1
Reactions: Jase
In the nightmare people ik irl read all my posts and shared with the whole school.

I didn’t write anything bad on this forum but all my suicidal thoughts and "over" posts would be exposed
Even if that would ever happen, everyone would forget about it in a week

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Allandro
They won't as long as you don't dox yourself

yeah thats a worst case scenario imo

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Allandro
Thats why you never post your face one here

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
Thats why you never post your face one here
I regret the few pics I posted on here, I just wanted to see if I was really ugly and wanted some honesty.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, ascension and Deleted member 14693
I regret the few pics I posted on here, I just wanted to see if I was really ugly and wanted some honesty.
Should have DMed people

• +1
Should have DMed people
I thought that people in DMs would have been nicer and gave me higher ratings... And it is true I got higher ratings in DMs than in public threads.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I thought that people in DMs would have been nicer and gave me higher ratings... And it is true I got higher ratings in DMs than in public threads.
You can private your account so no one can look back at your post.

• +1
Id average the 2

ppl like pakicel are right in people wanna dick ride in dms

But public threads r just rep farms on who can write the “funniest roast”

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, the BULL and ascension
Id average the 2

Ratings from tardmax.org users mean 0

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Allandro and incel194012940
They can probably tell you're depressed anyway. If your school did find out, most of them would laugh but maybe a few girls would pity you and give sympathy.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Allandro and the BULL

I've been seriously tempted to post my pics before but after some of the shit that's been posted here... never in a million years.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Allandro
Wdym? You never posted your pics, you just took some guys pics from reddit. That guy is totally not you.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Allandro
  • +1
I've been seriously tempted to post my pics before but after some of the shit that's been posted here... never in a million years.
I wish this forum could be shutted down tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
Wdym? You never posted your pics, you just took some guys pics from reddit. That guy is totally not you.
Yeah too subhuman to even be real.

Id average the 2

i used to spend all day at the ratings section back then, but at this point, it’s literally what you described plus people wanting validation from their frauded pics

not even counting the mfs that overrate ethnics when irl they would have zero smv

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Allandro
i used to spend all day at the ratings section back then, but at this point, it’s literally what you described plus people wanting validation from their frauded pics

not even counting the mfs that overrate ethnics when irl they would have zero smv
This is not true, I see many people from other countries that live in Italy that are way happier than me in the country I was born in and raised from italian parents.

I am very proud of being italian but at the same time I just want to go as far as I can from here and start a new life anywhere else.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Many colors in the homo rainbow
Don't be afraid to let your colors shine

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 27066

thats not even bad theyd just feel bad for you and put you on suicide watch

• JFL
thats not even bad theyd just feel bad for you and put you on suicide watch
I don't wanna be seen as weak, It would be truly 100% over for me.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
I just call it an Israelite debate forum and my friends just leave it at that.

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer and Allandro
This is not true, I see many people from other countries that live in Italy that are way happier than me in the country I was born in and raised from italian parents.

I am very proud of being italian but at the same time I just want to go as far as I can from here and start a new life anywhere else.
me not understanding

did you reply to the wrong person im confused
It is not true that people from africa and asia have 0 smv in Europe, this is just a cope that this forum invented because the majority of people on here are white europeans.

idrc about that shit i'm gonna look like a dif person after surgery anyways so it doesn't matter 2 me #livelaughlove

F52A4854 2F10 4EBB 92B9 19D8601D298E