I had a nightmare that involved this site

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
I was chilling on my phone in the living room and my dad was watching CNN. Out of nowhere I hear “During the next segment, we will be looking into the bizarre world of incels and what they call Looksmaxxing.”

My heart stopped and I looked up at the tv to see Lookism, .co, and this site being shown with some commentary in the back reading what they called “disturbing comments”. I keep watching and they start reading some of the stuff I said and then THEY DOXXED ME. There was my face, in front of millions of people to see. They start talking about how we are brainwashed, dangerous and at risk of committing mass killings.

My dad turns around and looks at me with such anger and disappointment and screams at me telling me to leave the house. And then i woke up.

Fuark I was so relieved.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, balding17yomanletcel, UnderCovrN0rmie and 4 others
i have nightmares with @moggingmachine

seems like ur worried that u will be found out. are u not who u say you are? how do ur parents view u? did any event happen that made u value ur privacy more? we will continue your next session on thrusday.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Yummyinmytummy
I had a nightmare a couple of days ago that I was in hell, scary as fuark.

I hate white girls btw

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
They are whores and they are unhygienic
I agree, literally rubbed this girl jeans vagina area yesterday and my finger smelt like fish jfl. never experienced that before tho so idk about unhygienic

but whores 100%. If she dates arabs/blacks she’s defo a whore too. Unfortunately that’s what most women are, promiscuous

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz, Blackout.xl and Yummyinmytummy
I agree, literally rubbed this girl jeans vagina area yesterday and my finger smelt like fish jfl. never experienced that before tho so idk about unhygienic

but whores 100%. If she dates arabs/blacks she’s defo a whore too. Unfortunately that’s what most women are, promiscuous
Fucking disgusting 🤮🤮

• So Sad
Fucking disgusting 🤮🤮
she was hungover so ima give her another chance but she’s getting pumped and dumped regardless if i get to fuck her lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
she was hungover so ima give her another chance but she’s getting pumped and dumped regardless if i get to fuck her lol
Becareful boyo. She sounds like a disgusting slag

my dad had some run ins with white girls in the past. What he told me was no different from what @Yummyinmytummy is saying
I was chilling on my phone in the living room and my dad was watching CNN. Out of nowhere I hear “During the next segment, we will be looking into the bizarre world of incels and what they call Looksmaxxing.”

My heart stopped and I looked up at the tv to see Lookism, .co, and this site being shown with some commentary in the back reading what they called “disturbing comments”. I keep watching and they start reading some of the stuff I said and then THEY DOXXED ME. There was my face, in front of millions of people to see. They start talking about how we are brainwashed, dangerous and at risk of committing mass killings.

My dad turns around and looks at me with such anger and disappointment and screams at me telling me to leave the house. And then i woke up.

Fuark I was so relieved.
Tbh I wouldn’t care if I got doxxed I’d keep posting

• +1